Everything is lost again : I'm lost!!

Antonin

8 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

@Antonin How you finding it all mate?

At the moment, I find it so easy.

From time to time, I get the urge to gamble. 

I won't forget the pain and anguish that I put myself through.

An easy choise not to gamble. I'm not able to lose. By not losing, my finances improved right away. Emotional and stress associated with gambling vanished.

• Keeemon 3

I completely missed this post. Just wanted to say I'm very proud of you. Stick to your guns and you'll be fine. It's tough fuck me it's really tough but your doing so well imagine slipping up after coming this far. As a member of this forum I'm very happy how far you've come. Keep strong. 

Take care.

X

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 2

14 hours ago, Antonin said:

Hi mate,

I'll take a break from the forum after I reached the 90 days mark. ?

Hi mate

Just a suggestion, but even if you take a break i would still check in once a day to update your progress on to the next level.

I think doing this gives you something to aim for

• Keeemon 3

My urges come from if something bad happens with me or very good like having extra cash, then comes  fuck it moment, just a 25 plus deposit match  I can turn it to 200 like I did before, don't care or seeing someone actually making  25 to 200+ in very easy manner etc. 

So if you have other bad hobby  that can compensate that and if you don't watch streams then will be alright as long as you keep those bad memories. 

Edited by CherryPi

How would you handle days like, new year, birthday or someone else big moment and he/she wants you to celebrate and have fun giving you 20 bucks etc... I can see it very tempting to turn that in 100 and give her back some and then treat others

Hi @CherryPi

You can only learn from the mistakes you've made. 

If you want to change, consider the advice of others, but trust yourself in the end. 

Trust the moral. Remember the mistakes ...

Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it.

You should be open-minded to the stories of others, and then make up your own mind about what is right for you

Nobody can do it for you, beleive in you.

Gambling doesn't solve the problem it olny make things worse.

Take a step NOW mate.

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 3

Thx Antonin, wise words. but my BD is within 2 weeks I think is inevitable. Making excuses to gamble oh I see now where this is going, next time I'll be oh look clouds on sky, its a gambling day then! Yeah, I'm tough I won't do it.

Oh my oh my, some random gambler in my reccomnedation list on yt did just what I described 2 post above... Now I'm thinking maybe I have gambled in wrong way... Maybe I can do much better than my last failed attempts.. Jesus..

No no no its wrong even if you win is wrooong.. But is free money how is wrong.. ?

Will see will see.. 

Someone quick handle me few dozen losing videos, ?  well at least I'm in good mood

Edited by CherryPi

One thing that makes your dream become impossible : the fear of failure.

If your determination is fixed, I suggest you to not despair. 

The great things are performed by perseverance.

Say to yourself every single day : " I can acheive EVERYTHING I want to do "

It's not easy but you're better than that.

Stop talking, START acting. 

• Keeemon 1