TRUMP 2020

4houghts

Some cracking posts on here guys, don't agree with some and agree with some. Political debate is a great thing we have, there's so many countries that this would get people thrown in jail or worse. We have to defend free speech wither we agree or disagree. It is taken for granted that we as free people can do or say almost anything we believe in, and in doing so don't have any worries about the fact. Just remember, that there are so many countries that don't allow this, and there are people out there risking there life's everyday to fight against repression and basic human rights. Be passionate about what you believe in, and be respectful to others who disagree. Much love. 

• Keeemon 4

6 hours ago, Miller26 said:

A man with just over 40% popularity ratings and you think 2/1 is good ? 

Trumps core vote will never change there mind , this always vote for him no matter what he has done . Whereas the middle ground voters who he got onside with promises of untold wealth are now leaving him in droves . 

Anyone who the Democratic Party puts up will beat that clown 

the democrat party are pushing a green deal which will never get mass support its literally communism 

• Keeemon 1

8 hours ago, Nomad Red 7 said:

Politics 101... British or Yank they are still a bunch of L****G M****R F*****S. I would like a person like Ben Shapiro in the States or Professor Brian Cox in the UK. Just someone who cuts through the crap and tells it like it is. Maybe one day.. ?

Brian Cox as a very interesting chap, but you can keep Ben Shapiro. Give me Sam Harris, and we're in business.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 12/02/2019 at 22:50, Markymark said:

Mullers investigation is not about Trump, its about a foreign government interference in the US election. Do you actually know what is left wing media? Or is it just anyone who disagrees with Trump. Let's just say that the Clinton's where doing dodgy deals, does that make it ok for everyone to do the same? Stop looking a life through left and right and start looking at right or wrong. Trumps a snake oil salesman, and a poor one at that. 

:seeno:

I  think Pete Buttigeig is worth a punt at winning the DNC nomination, he is currently  3rd  fav at 7.6 on Betfair, looking at the New Hampshire result Bernie just sqeaked what should be his secure territorty and Bootyjudge came a close second.  In the Iowa fiasco they gave the win to Bootyjudge so it looks like he has the backing of the cabal and he is a fresh face come from nowhere story like Obozo was and has a CIA connected past.

The DNC will attempt to screw Bernie again but he will at least get to the July convention intact.    So if the people fall for the media narrative pushing Bootyjudge he could make it but if they don't swallow it there should at least be a shortening of the 7.6 and the option to trade out with a profit.

• 8 months later...
4 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

You said Trump would win and he's the massive underdog, stop counting your chickens before they hatch ya big dosser!

Is this the right time to mention that bet we have @4houghts?

Just wondering as it looks like you will be feeding me and handing over your collection of trophies 😂

1 minute ago, Cheryl T said:

Is this the right time to mention that bet we have @4houghts?

Just wondering as it looks like you will be feeding me and handing over your collection of trophies 😂

I will take the 20 loss for a new manager, his ability to pick a starting 11 is getting me so angry, scott mctominay is a aston villa player 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, 4houghts said:

I will take the 20 loss for a new manager, his ability to pick a starting 11 is getting me so angry, scott mctominay is a aston villa player 

Not being one to run salt in your wounds but we doubled the bet 😂

If needed will call on @MrUKHackz to find the deal we settled on hehe.