TRUMP 2020

4houghts

I do not like talking about politics but I have had a little bit more of an interest in the election this time around. Its incredible to me that it is so close. You have possibly the worst President of all time that has lied his way through his entire term, he is so divisive, controversial, outspoken, inept and marginalising. Now on top of that going into voting season he has had to deal with an absolutely devastating, life changing pandemic that himself and the Republicans have managed woefully, beyond woefully even, single handedly the worst disaster management in modern day history and yet still its so close!

Without the pandemic, the Democrats would have lost about 2hrs into last night. How inept are they as a political party? I do not know why the Americans are celebrating. You got away with Obama as he was at least charismatic and had a connection with a large percentage of the population. Biden is an old white man supported by a circle of billionaires. He has no charisma and seemingly a lack of energy as soon as things go a little wrong the entire country will turn on him. 

25 minutes ago, Denman said:

I do not like talking about politics but I have had a little bit more of an interest in the election this time around. Its incredible to me that it is so close. You have possibly the worst President of all time that has lied his way through his entire term, he is so divisive, controversial, outspoken, inept and marginalising. Now on top of that going into voting season he has had to deal with an absolutely devastating, life changing pandemic that himself and the Republicans have managed woefully, beyond woefully even, single handedly the worst disaster management in modern day history and yet still its so close!

Without the pandemic, the Democrats would have lost about 2hrs into last night. How inept are they as a political party? I do not know why the Americans are celebrating. You got away with Obama as he was at least charismatic and had a connection with a large percentage of the population. Biden is an old white man supported by a circle of billionaires. He has no charisma and seemingly a lack of energy as soon as things go a little wrong the entire country will turn on him. 

yet he is the one who closed borders to the USA when the world health organisation and the democrat party was calling him stupid :nerd_face:

28 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

yet he is the one who closed borders to the USA when the world health organisation and the democrat party was calling him stupid :nerd_face:

The statistics do not lie. Come on now, I am not some Antifa follower and you're not a QAnon Fanatic. The US Death rate is absurd, in many parts of the country social distancing and safety has well and truly been thrown out the window and to my knowledge and from what I have read, the support packages for those adversely affected have been poor in comparison to other western countries. Now Trump is not solely accountable for that, much of the blame should be given to his advisors. But it would be ridiculous to say anything but that the Trump Administration has handled it poorly. 

Edited by Guest

Just now, spursman said:

Due to my faith i am a bit biased, but what is dirty den on about, possibly the worst of all time?, what a joke, i better not get started on the recent past presidents and what they have done.

If it makes you feel any better I believe Biden could potentially be worse. 

3 minutes ago, Denman said:

The statistics do not lie. Come on now, I am not some Antifa follower and you're not a QAnon Fanatic. The US Death rate is absurd, in many parts of the country social distancing and safety has well and truly been thrown out the window and to my knowledge and from what I have read, the support packages for those adversely affected have been poor in comparison to other western countries. Now Trump is not solely accountable for that, much of the blame should be given to his advisors. But it would be ridiculous to say anything but that the Trump Administration has handled it poorly. 

Who has realistically speaking handled the corona cases well? perhaps some asian countries 

The population of America has to play a part though in what looks terrible figures but they are much less than what was stated to happen

Plus factor in the obesity numbers over there they are going to get hit hard compared to a nation like South Korea 

Im glad your not an antifa member Mr Denman 

Edited by 4houghts

Holy Moses together with hotel lack of sleep and up all night watching the results roll in I found myself in Holland and Barrett looking for a miracle this morning 😂 

Back at the hotel and no new results in. It’s so close!

50A3940D-EFDE-474D-9998-5510E9371794.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Cheryl T said:

Holy Moses together with hotel lack of sleep and up all night watching the results roll in I found myself in Holland and Barrett looking for a miracle this morning 😂 

Back at the hotel and no new results in. It’s so close!

50A3940D-EFDE-474D-9998-5510E9371794.jpeg

it says suitable for vegans get rid of it! 😃

3 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

Who has realistically speaking handled the corona cases well? perhaps some asian countries 

The population of America has to play a part though in what looks terrible figures but they are much less than what was stated to happen

Plus factor in the obesity numbers over there they are going to get hit hard compared to a nation like South Korea 

Im glad your not an antifa member Mr Denman 

Not only that, insitiutions were were getting paid for deaths that were deemed corona, people were dying of all sorts but it was claimed covid for $$

• Keeemon 1

If Arizona flips back all Trump needs is Pennsylvania. The Dems need a half a million fraudulent vote dump to take Pennsylvania, not the 100,000 they have been churning out elsewhere.  Trump is 9/2 now and his odds of winning are far better than this.

Joe Biden gains the most votes ever in US voting history, more even than Obama - come on man!

3 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

If Arizona flips back all Trump needs is Pennsylvania. The Dems need a half a million fraudulent vote dump to take Pennsylvania, not the 100,000 they have been churning out elsewhere.  Trump is 9/2 now and his odds of winning are far better than this.

Joe Biden gains the most votes ever in US voting history, more even than Obama - come on man!

Not sure how true it is but one state either Michigan or Wisconsin had more votes then residents lol 

The whole thing looks so strange after early in the morning trump 2/5 on, for some reason the voting count stopped and then it turned blue everywhere 

Trump camp thinks they have arizona so lets see 

2 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

Not sure how true it is but one state either Michigan or Wisconsin had more votes then residents lol 

The whole thing looks so strange after early in the morning trump 2/5 on, for some reason the voting count stopped and then it turned blue everywhere 

I feared this to be honest, saw it coming, out to 4/1. 

9 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Pennsylvania has around 3 million mail in votes.   Trump might hold on but it will be tight. they are also allowed to count mail ins that arrive for up to 3 days

Edited by philinvicta

11 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Pennsylvania has around 3 million mail in votes.   Trump might hold on but it will be tight. they are also allowed to count mail ins that arrive for up to 3 days

I think he will win this one comfortably. I read quite a lot last night and so many there have him as their guilty pleasure

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

That is because a lot of people betting on the market did not have a clue how the counting was being done.Some states did the mail in votes first then the on the day votes.  Some states could not start counting mail in votes until election day so they did the on the day votes and are now counting the mail in votes.  As I said before most Republicans vote on the day  and a lot of Democrats were voting early,  also all military personel would do mail in votes.

There will be irregularities/discrepancies but there is plenty of time for checks and legal challenges to be made.  Apparently all things are cross checked  and final results are not declared until the 1st December  according to Wisconsin Electoral controller.

There will be some recounts as well some automatic and some at candidates request.

I think America is screwed no matter who gets in  because as @Denman  said they are both terrible candidates

2 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

That is because a lot of people betting on the market did not have a clue how the counting was being done

I don't agree, there is mass amounts of money being played with. 

The stop of counting voting mainly in all states where biden was loosing had a massive impact and they started up again and he started getting a lot of votes.