I need to stop....

ryans_slots

1 hour ago, ryans_slots said:

you'd of thought after last months folsom prison DEMO hit (75,000x) that I would stop playing demo? well I like to test out games now and again it happened again.....
Retro tapes 10,000x max win - FFS lol

image.png.31ba8215eb00bfaeae3f456b6f32688a.png

I don't believe demos give the same rtp.

Imo they are there to lure you in to make you think it will happen for real which it rarely or never does

36 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

As much as people say demo is the same game it can’t be true. What’s the odds of getting max win a few weeks apart. 

More chance of winning the lottery 

This Retro game spits out max wins "often" or I should say much more than other slots currently on the market. That is If you are doing the bonus buys of course and has the best odds right now to hit it imo. It is also capped at 10k x and a bonus buy is 500x. I saw in discord in another community that a lot of the players hit a max win on this fucker from 20p players to higher stakes.

It is a completely shit or max win game this one. So it is "not that hard"  to hit max win compared to other slots currently on the market if you are a bonus buy maniac.

Maybe Ryan is grinding demo slots to win max wins all over the place. 😂

9 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

This Retro game spits out max wins "often" or I should say much more than other slots currently on the market. That is If you are doing the bonus buys of course and has the best odds right now to hit it imo. It is also capped at 10k x and a bonus buy is 500x. I saw in discord in another community that a lot of the players hit a max win on this fucker from 20p players to higher stakes.

It is a completely shit or max win game this one. So it is "not that hard"  to hit max win compared to other slots currently on the market if you are a bonus buy maniac.

Maybe Ryan is grinding demo slots to win max wins all over the place. 😂

My bad, 400x is a buy.

On 27/01/2023 at 07:38, david1111 said:

I don't believe demos give the same rtp.

Imo they are there to lure you in to make you think it will happen for real which it rarely or never does

100%, I'm not quite sure on the reason why they'd risk it but my wins on demo have been consistently insane when I used to mess around on it. Avengers in particular with the Thor bonus was a blatant lie in demo!

• Keeemon 1

On 31/01/2023 at 01:22, Rocknrolla said:

100%, I'm not quite sure on the reason why they'd risk it but my wins on demo have been consistently insane when I used to mess around on it. Avengers in particular with the Thor bonus was a blatant lie in demo!

Pretty damn sure demos are made to be very very high RTP as an advert to possible customers which tries demos first before real money.