Glorious Goodwood 2022 Doubles Comp

Jok3st3r

IT'S ALMOST THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!!!

Tuesday 26 July - Saturday 30 July 2022

Qatar Goodwood Festival

TROPHIES AND PRIZES UP FOR GRABS

image.png

SLIGHT CHANGE TO THE USUAL SET UP, THIS YEARS COMPETITION WILL BE A DOUBLES EVENT, SO GET YOUR CHAT ON AND PAIR UP AND POP YOUR NAMES DOWN

FORMAT TO BE CONFIRMED ONCE WE KNOW NUMBERS......

:trophy:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 4

This double up scenario takes me back to my school days where they used to have Scottish country dancing practice before the school disco, if u ended up the odd number left without a girl to dance with then u had to dance with the teacher 😂

• Love 5

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

This double up scenario takes me back to my school days where they used to have Scottish country dancing practice before the school disco, if u ended up the odd number left without a girl to dance with then u had to dance with the teacher 😂

Bet you waited till the end on purpose to get a dance with the teacher, I’d have done that for a few of my teachers I can tell ya 😂

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

8 minutes ago, Tricky0212 said:

Bet you waited till the end on purpose to get a dance with the teacher, I’d have done that for a few of my teachers I can tell ya 😂

Nah fuck that hardman, teachers up here were all in their 60s, 20 stone in tweed skirts and all that.

Edited by Blacko
  • Love 2