MrUKHackz

Thankyou NETENT ❤️🚀💎

Recommended Posts

Shit just got real in the Hackz household! My fave game ever now has a sequel coming!!! :keeeemon:

 

  • Like 1
  • Get In There! 2
  • Keeeeemon! 2
  • Good Luck! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if it has a proper bonus this time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chair Slots said:

Wonder if it has a proper bonus this time?

As long as it has crystals and mega potential I'm happy, its the only slot I've started with £20 on and took £1400, I also got banned afterwards!

 

  • Cha-Ching 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant help but not get excited about a sequel given how well JJ2 went down with me. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Cant help but not get excited about a sequel given how well JJ2 went down with me. 

Tbh I think that games broke, I've never seen anything but the smallest starting block on the super bonus.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i thought you had to be russian to play this game ?

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

which site is it on > ? and when ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

which site is it on > ? and when ?? 

June 30th so 1 week today

image.png

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s not hope it’s the ole Reactoonz scenario where they take a shite game and have 3 attempts at making it shittier and succeed every time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Let’s not hope it’s the ole Reactoonz scenario where they take a shite game and have 3 attempts at making it shittier and succeed every time.

Tbf Netent took dead or alive and made it 10x better which was some achievement, the other providers have failed mostly though I agree.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Tbf Netent took dead or alive and made it 10x better which was some achievement, the other providers have failed mostly though I agree.

Think I’m trying to find a provider where my small deposit lasts longer and hopefully gives me half a chance of building up my bankroll. The extremely high variance of slots by the likes of no limit city and hacksaw gaming ain’t my cup of tea, BTG are unplayable on small deposits. 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blacko said:

Think I’m trying to find a provider where my small deposit lasts longer and hopefully gives me half a chance of building up my bankroll. The extremely high variance of slots by the likes of no limit city and hacksaw gaming ain’t my cup of tea, BTG are unplayable on small deposits. 

I'd say that's mostly Blueprint for you then, however even the low variance slots can wipe a balance out if caught at the wrong time.

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Think I’m trying to find a provider where my small deposit lasts longer and hopefully gives me half a chance of building up my bankroll. The extremely high variance of slots by the likes of no limit city and hacksaw gaming ain’t my cup of tea, BTG are unplayable on small deposits. 

Yea these providers are straight up bonus buys games. I still didnt have any huge hits on any of them and I play them all the time.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Think I’m trying to find a provider where my small deposit lasts longer and hopefully gives me half a chance of building up my bankroll. The extremely high variance of slots by the likes of no limit city and hacksaw gaming ain’t my cup of tea, BTG are unplayable on small deposits. 

Agree on no limit city, not for the UK market really as bonus buys is the only way you will hit the top bonus on them games.

As for the rest it's just luck on the day mate. You've always got a chance which is why folks play them, but invariably your torn ones will probably disintegrate

Edited by david1111
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Let’s not hope it’s the ole Reactoonz scenario where they take a shite game and have 3 attempts at making it shittier and succeed every time.

I think the Gigantoonz is much better that Reactoonz. A lot bigger potential that is easier to reach. I still didnt get any pink hits on Reactoonz and I play it from the release. Gigatoonz on the other hand I played it here and there and already got 200x, 400x, around 100x on a average bonus while on Reactoonz was mostly 40-50x and here and there 100x. Maybe I am just so unlucky on that slot but idk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Agree on no limit city, not for the UK market really as bonus buys is the only way you will hit the top bonus on them games.

As for the rest it's just luck on the day mate. You've always got a chance which is why folks play them, but invariably your torn ones will probably disintegrate

You know where I’m playing, no netents available. These high variance slots are being reskinned on a weekly basis, mental, San Quentin, that Stalin Russian thingy..never hit shit bonus buying the lot of them. I’ve quickly got bored.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blacko said:

You know where I’m playing, no netents available. These high variance slots are being reskinned on a weekly basis, mental, San Quentin, that Stalin Russian thingy..never hit shit bonus buying the lot of them. I’ve quickly got bored.

I never even understood the fuckers anyway

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Let’s not hope it’s the ole Reactoonz scenario where they take a shite game and have 3 attempts at making it shittier and succeed every time.

Yeh stop being so negative 

I've just told the bailiffs they can get their money a week today when this golden goose game is launched 

I've been waiting for this moment all my life 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Blacko said:

You know where I’m playing, no netents available. These high variance slots are being reskinned on a weekly basis, mental, San Quentin, that Stalin Russian thingy..never hit shit bonus buying the lot of them. I’ve quickly got bored.

That's real life tinkering mate 

No Ding Ding Malta for the likes of you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Yeh stop being so negative 

This'll be you in a few decades ya miserable bugger and @Blacko can be your sidekick Percy the auld git!

 

  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

This'll be you in a few decades

I'm like that now tbf 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

This'll be you in a few decades ya miserable bugger and @Blacko can be your sidekick Percy the auld git!

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATE

I managed to get an early play of this yesterday night and so far it's not what I expected 😞 

It's got kind of a Reactoonz setup where you have a grid and while lots was going on and it was quite pretty to look at, the payouts seemed a little on the small side.

I also haven't triggered the bonus yet so maybe all the good stuff is in there 🤷‍♂️

  • Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet you still give it a positive review once they send a free NetEnt cup and ballpoint pen for you to wank over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now