Tinkering on Dead or a wild 40p

Solario333

2 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

The power is simply rest in between . 

I need to hit something first before I can rest. 😂 I was resting for a month now and deposited €50 today and it went like a wind. Will try another later.
I think I need your secret satanic ritual you do in your basement. 😂

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, crazyrightmeow said:

I need to hit something first before I can rest. 😂 I was resting for a month now and deposited €50 today and it went like a wind. Will try another later.
I think I need your secret satanic ritual you do in your basement. 😂

You and me both. I haven't hit anything in weeks, why I'm sticking with the horses for now.

• Chaching! 1

23 hours ago, IndridCold said:

My self imposed exile ended yesterday, decided to play Wanted and it rinsed £50 on 40p stake without a sniff of anything, biggest base game win was 60p.

sometimes you have to rest in nature and walk , eat good food , relax or go to the sea and breathe the sea air to reinvigorate yourself.  Often I also don't eat sugar foe a few days ..... it all makes a difference .  

• Keeemon 1

3 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

sometimes you have to rest in nature and walk , eat good food , relax or go to the sea and breathe the sea air to reinvigorate yourself.  Often I also don't eat sugar foe a few days ..... it all makes a difference .  

Can't beat a dam good walk 

And sometimes the very best ones are in the rain,  been out in some mad walks in heavy rain and for some reason it allows me to completely switch off 

And when you look around you, you are normally alone because of the bad weather,  the rain has never once put me off. 

The heat Yes, but never the rain. 

• Puke! 1

1 hour ago, Solario333 said:

I eat Canderel out of the jar, lovely.

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

54 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Can't beat a dam good walk 

And sometimes the very best ones are in the rain,  been out in some mad walks in heavy rain and for some reason it allows me to completely switch off 

And when you look around you, you are normally alone because of the bad weather,  the rain has never once put me off. 

The heat Yes, but never the rain. 

Totally agree mate. I have a wee Westie who wants walked constantly, I enjoy walking her and usually cover 3 miles daily, keeps the ole ticker in check.

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 2

On 21/05/2022 at 12:25, IndridCold said:

My self imposed exile ended yesterday, decided to play Wanted and it rinsed £50 on 40p stake without a sniff of anything, biggest base game win was 60p.

Rest must include quality natural motion, action and sensory induction of the suns rays . then you will have more energy .