Tipping Comp ***chat Only***

VillaLad

6 minutes ago, david1111 said:

@VillaLad & @groundiskey. Can we note @pillzandskillz nap & nb as he didn't put them on and unable to edit. Thanks guys

Thanks david , just wanted it noted as well. I do love horse racing , but me and the mrs pick these out together. Whilst we watch the big events and have a lot of fun at the big meetings , thats really all this is to us , fun. 

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, pillzandskillz said:

Thanks david , just wanted it noted as well. I do love horse racing , but me and the mrs pick these out together. Whilst we watch the big events and have a lot of fun at the big meetings , thats really all this is to us , fun. 

No problem mate. It's a fun competition for all who want to enter 

When people are typing out there selections can i ask that they just copy and paste the original empty times of the races that gets put up and not just type them in any old random fashion.

This is to help the people who are referencing everyones selections after each race :thumbsup: 

15 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

When people are typing out there selections can i ask that they just copy and paste the original empty times of the races that gets put up and not just type them in any old random fashion.

This is to help the people who are referencing everyones selections after each race :thumbsup: 

Oh shit sorry I did try but gave up as was tempted to throw my phone out the window ?

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

Finally the money comes for ACDC pretty surprised it was outsider of all 4 of them, got some money on him, good luck people 

Good start. I was on just georgie which I spelt wrong  anyway so the harsh judges would have voided me anyway!!! ? 

Edited by david1111
  • Love 1