Cryptooooooooooo!!

Rocknrolla

44 minutes ago, Denman said:

Cheeky boy. I answered it myself. I have just checked my answer, I did wonder why you had bumped it, and I am certain that my answer is correct. 100% certain.

I'm sure it said fudger squared in your calculations, I'm also not sure that's proper algebra!

51 minutes ago, Denman said:

Cheeky boy. I answered it myself. I have just checked my answer, I did wonder why you had bumped it, and I am certain that my answer is correct. 100% certain.

Whats the question? Looks interesting as i was a good boy in my school years , I might get it right 

Is there any skill to choosing a certain cryptocurrency to invest in?, as far as my thick skull can make out is that there are hundreds of them with little information to go on. It’s like trying to back the winner of the grand national with no form to study. I’m reading of a Goldman Sachs exec that’s retired due to his dogecoin windfall..so what was his edge?

29 minutes ago, ryans_slots said:

weak hands TESLA!!!!!!!!! wow market tanked!
and before you say doge as payment alt, no it's the same you can mine it too & similar to btc!

Be interesting to see if he now starts plugging proof of stake coins/tokens instead. Let's hope its cardano.

9 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

Is he against you now as you only believe in cryptos with technology ? 

nah, I love elon and Tesla, the thing that confused me when Tesla bought btc.. was when Tesla and Elon care about the planet then buys 1.5bn of btc that uses so much energy it didn't make sense and now they've suspended taking payments and the market tanks like it's just market manipulation, however I don't really mind as I just bought another £2000 worth xrp & other stuff.
I'm not here for technology, but I do also care about the planet.

• Keeemon 1

9 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Is there any skill to choosing a certain cryptocurrency to invest in?, as far as my thick skull can make out is that there are hundreds of them with little information to go on. It’s like trying to back the winner of the grand national with no form to study. I’m reading of a Goldman Sachs exec that’s retired due to his dogecoin windfall..so what was his edge?

This could be complete bollocks so take with a pinch of salt. But I basically researched what blockchains were and then look at everything as a business/project.

What does it need to actually work. Then looked at top 30 listing. Researched the teams and companies, looked at their plans and experience and kinda made personal judgement calls from there. 

Edited by kirsty0312

2 minutes ago, kirsty0312 said:

Be interesting to see if he now starts plugging proof of stake coins/tokens instead. Let's hope its cardano.

anything with utility, fast networks, low fees.
BTC & ETH are slow & costly.

XRP (super bullish on because of lawsuit) & other things, however there are other coins that can be accepted as payments If I was a company I'd accept anything like;
XRP, XLM, ADA, VET, TRX, EOS, XDC, FLARE (COMING SOON) many others...

This is why XRP (XLM IS ALSO 99% IDENTICAL as it's co-founcer Jed Mccaleb created both) could be adopted more but it'd be better to have a number of cryptos as payments not just 1.

image.thumb.png.e4b824117c237e3b9ce4b253746b2609.png

4 minutes ago, kirsty0312 said:

This could be complete bollocks so take with a pinch of salt. But I basically researched what blockchains were and then look at everything as a business/project.

What does it need to actually work. Then looked at top 30 listing. Researched the teams and companies, looked at their plans and experience and kinda made personal judgement calls from there. 

If you get bored this will teach u early stuff of BTC, it's super interesting of early days of BTC, mining and other stuff, good documentary 90 min long +

• Keeemon 1

16 minutes ago, Blacko said:

You changed, can we have the good old blacko pls

Edited by jaydublin11
  • Ha Haa 1

10 minutes ago, kirsty0312 said:

As far as I can see there are two types of crypto investers, exhibit A. @ColourMeUp who has enough folding to choke a horse who will happily sit on his bitcoins steadily gaining modest profit, exibit B. @Blacko who sticks a ton fifty into dogecoin expecting to run to the travel agents 3 days later to book a holiday in the Maldives. 

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

As far as I can see there are two types of crypto investers, exhibit A. @ColourMeUp who has enough folding to choke a horse who will happily sit on his bitcoins steadily gaining modest profit, exibit B. @Blacko who sticks a ton fifty into dogecoin expecting to run to the travel agents 3 days later to book a holiday in the Maldives. 

Can I be exhibit C? - the Special 1.

9 minutes ago, ryans_slots said:

anything with utility, fast networks, low fees.
BTC & ETH are slow & costly.

XRP (super bullish on because of lawsuit) & other things, however there are other coins that can be accepted as payments If I was a company I'd accept anything like;
XRP, XLM, ADA, VET, TRX, EOS, XDC, FLARE (COMING SOON) many others...

This is why XRP (XLM IS ALSO 99% IDENTICAL as it's co-founcer Jed Mccaleb created both) could be adopted more but it'd be better to have a number of cryptos as payments not just 1.

image.thumb.png.e4b824117c237e3b9ce4b253746b2609.png

I'm staying out of XRP. Both sides of the argument seem very biased towards their own views, so it's not been an easy task  finding decent information to make my own opinion on it.  But I hope people make a lot of money from it. 

Just now, jaydublin11 said:

@Blacko whats so confusing hard man ? Do you not realise that you are becoming a crypto enthusiastic after criticizing everything about it on TGC

A crypto entusiast?, I have a torn fiver invested in it for research purposes. I've dipped my toe in and quickly realised I neither have the knowledge or blind faith to get myself involved in the world of cryptocurrencies. I'm a big boy hardman, I don't need anybody slapping my arse for keeping an eyeball in.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, kirsty0312 said:

I'm staying out of XRP. Both sides of the argument seem very biased towards their own views, so it's not been an easy task  finding decent information to make my own opinion on it.  But I hope people make a lot of money from it. 

140 billion volume / last 30 days xrp, with a lawsuit & multiple exchanges de-listed in USA.
But yea the btc maxis have always hated xrp with a passion lol but know this, what ever coin u hold someone will always always call it a '' scam coin /shit coin '' Lol
image.thumb.png.1378b6eeef6cb81b740cd29af08a3375.png

Edited by ryans_slots

Just now, kirsty0312 said:

Good, dont get sucked in the xrp "we will be millionaires" cult. They are saying that it will be big for the last 9 years since its release and it was pumped once and never really recovered after, we are in the record high bullish run and its still €1.09. Its a coin that is good for banks but will never be huge and its basically like dogecoin in that regard.
I mean if you are a gambler you stick few quids in every coin you can think of and not give a fuck and what ever happens, happens but if you want to make a real investment with decent money you should not do that and based on what I read above you understand that.

3 minutes ago, ryans_slots said:

140 billion volume / last 30 days xrp, with a lawsuit & multiple exchanges de-listed in USA.
But yea the btc maxis have always hated xrp with a passion lol but know this, what ever coin u hold someone will always always call it a '' scam coin /shit coin '' Lol
image.thumb.png.1378b6eeef6cb81b740cd29af08a3375.png

You were watching documentary that you posted and still dont understand that xrp goes against almost everything why crypto was created for? Thats why serious people involved in crypto and blockchain dont like it.
Crypto was created to get away from banks and their bullshit not to make the same shit just on a different platform.

36 minutes ago, ryans_slots said:

nah, I love elon and Tesla, the thing that confused me when Tesla bought btc.. was when Tesla and Elon care about the planet then buys 1.5bn of btc that uses so much energy it didn't make sense and now they've suspended taking payments and the market tanks like it's just market manipulation, however I don't really mind as I just bought another £2000 worth xrp & other stuff.
I'm not here for technology, but I do also care about the planet.

Elon must have conveniently forgotten how much rare earth minerals need mined to make his Teslas, this is why all this talk of one day everyone will be driving electric cars can never happen, there are not enough rare earht minerals on the planet to allow this.

Just now, crazyrightmeow said:

You were watching documentary that you posted and still dont understand that xrp goes against almost everything why crypto was created for? Thats why serious people involved in crypto and blockchain dont like it.
Crypto was created to get away from banks and their bullshit not to make the same shit just on a different platform.

I get what it was supposed to do, and yea ur right its a bankers coin, but bankers coin or not I'm bullish on it esp my entry price on it & not anywhere near it's prev ath, & after lawsuit regardless what the coin is, it's gonna surge perhaps not sustain those levels but it will short term.
where I'll sell off 60-70% into stable.

55 minutes ago, Blacko said:

The way I see it is the crypto bubble is no different to the Dot.com bubble, for every Amazon there will be a dozen Pets.com, a few will survive and thrive while most will die.  I try and choose cryptos that have a purpose and solve a problem and stay away from the ones that don't.  At the moment with all the money printing and currency debasement just about everything will go up though, the crypto market does in a month what the stock market does in a few years.

Edit - Goldman Sachs edge is they are crooked manipulating barstewards.

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk

Just now, ryans_slots said:

I get what it was supposed to do, and yea ur right its a bankers coin, but bankers coin or not I'm bullish on it esp my entry price on it & not anywhere near it's prev ath, & after lawsuit regardless what the coin is, it's gonna surge perhaps not sustain those levels but it will short term.
where I'll sell off 60-70% into stable.

Every coin on the market is good for that if you buy it at the right time or for short term. I would rather not support something that is good for banks if I have the same options on the other side. Anyways I just wanted to explain why btc investors or any other "serious" investors and blockchain enthusiasts dont like xrp or similar coins.

• Keeemon 1