Currently Watching

Jok3st3r

1 hour ago, spursman said:

Just got a free month trial of amazon prime due to purchases on there.  Seen a lot of their shows any recommendations on there guys,. I did like that miss Maisey or whatever it was called 

There's so many mate.

Sneaky Pete is brilliant.

Bosch

New Amsterdam

Good omens

7 minutes ago, david1111 said:

There's so many mate.

Sneaky Pete is brilliant.

Bosch

New Amsterdam

Good omens

I watch Bosch, read some of the Michael Connolly novels years ago, so started watching this series 4 or so years ago?  Not seen this years series yet.... on my list. Its good. But like most things, the books are  90% of the time better than the TV/film. The Hobbit/LOTR things are an exception, books are so confusing. 

3 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

I watch Bosch, read some of the Michael Connolly novels years ago, so started watching this series 4 or so years ago?  Not seen this years series yet.... on my list. Its good. But like most things, the books are  90% of the time better than the TV/film. The Hobbit/LOTR things are an exception, books are so confusing. 

I rarely if ever read books, but a lot of people say the same thing

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

I rarely if ever read books, but a lot of people say the same thing

I only started reading novels in the last 10 years, but it is hard to put a 500 page book, into a 2/3hr film. I think you get more into the characters in  a  book, plus a film can miss chunks of a book out which are important, but sort of fudge it to make it fit the timespan of the film.  Too many examples of me moaning at the tv consistently, but try it one time and you will see. James Bond novels/movies are totally different, but is a rare example of the film being at least as good as the book. The 2 Jack Reacher novels they made into films are by far the worst. The books are so good........but the films OMG! Luckily when they make the tv series, a new Jack Reacher is being cast and not Tom fucking Cruise. Im gonna say no more on the matter....?

• Keeemon 1

Malcolm in the Middle.... Bryan Cranston went from Hal to Walter White! What an actor! Also what an underrated gem of a show Malcolm in the Middle is.

Chernobyl - Just finished it... absolutely brilliant, no need to say anything more

9 minutes ago, Denman said:

Malcolm in the Middle.... Bryan Cranston went from Hal to Walter White! What an actor! Also what an underrated gem of a show Malcolm in the Middle is.

Chernobyl - Just finished it... absolutely brilliant, no need to say anything more

Agree totally