Game of Thrones

Mad Slasher McGurk

Just now, Kinkerbells said:

Oh thank fuck for that ??? no it was a joke meaning she never died she's on Facebook. I would never do that that's why I stay off here till I watched the current episode xx

Yeah same here i could never do that and that's why i won't come on on a Monday until the series is over haha ?? becks im sorry for making you panic like that x

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

3 hours ago, CherryPi said:

Tonight I'll watch it for like 5th time. Mainly 3 specific parts. Air battle with dragons, grey worm intense moment and ofcourse theons incredible ending... Will cry so much again ??????

Lol 5 times thats dedication, i'll watch it again on Monday before the next episode

10 hours ago, lucy_tgc said:

Lol 5 times thats dedication, i'll watch it again on Monday before the next episode

And I'm not even counting dozens of times I watched it again thru reaction videos ??

Well, everybody else follows, what.. 5-8 TV shows every week or more? I watch only GoT. ?

Edited by CherryPi

The show changed so much. If you go back 5 years ago and see scenes from season 2 or 3, 4, pace was soo slow. And now for 5 minutes minutes happens so much they could do 2 seasons, but teleporting is not new

Yeah didn't like it much. Morning crying about the dead bodies, several hours later celebrating... Whaat..everything soo rushed. 

Anyway, about the end scene... Don't care about dragons, but the girl man, the girl..  I liked her soo much.. She was soo pretty, innocent, pure.. And what a body omg. To go that way.. Ffuuck... How she ended captured.. Just crazy 

15 million budged per episode and still shit

Edited by CherryPi
  • Keeemon 1

3 hours ago, Denman said:

Thought it was pretty poop again..

It was just a rushed filler episode and it seems like there trying too hard. I don't think they will be able top top the battle of the b**tards that's been the best one throughout the whole series and they just can't keep up to that standard.

3 hours ago, Jok3st3r said:

Agree, it was a bit of a snooze fest.... 

I watched it over brekkie this morning......  bit disappointing. Do not tell me from the height she is riding those Dragons she could not see a fleet of ships yet they could see her and her ships, really???? No one saw them, at all??? what a load of shit. The Jamie/ Brianne thing and the Hound going off with Arya again, were the only highlights of the programme.

They should have got those writers from Line of duty to write this series and they would have made it good.  As long as Snowwy ends up with the throne I'll be happy tho.

Gotta say the actress that plays Cersei not had much to do this series except smugly grin or scowl..... 

• Keeemon 1

43 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

I watched it over brekkie this morning......  bit disappointing. Do not tell me from the height she is riding those Dragons she could not see a fleet of ships yet they could see her and her ships, really???? No one saw them, at all??? what a load of shit. The Jamie/ Brianne thing and the Hound going off with Arya again, were the only highlights of the programme.

They should have got those writers from Line of duty to write this series and they would have made it good.  As long as Snowwy ends up with the throne I'll be happy tho.

Gotta say the actress that plays Cersei not had much to do this series except smugly grin or scowl..... 

Yes Jamie, Jamie, Jamie tut tut!!!

6 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Really? Out of the first 4 episodes 1.5 were good. If they spread it over any longer zzzzzzz 

They are bad as they are rushing to close too many stories at once.

4 minutes ago, Denman said:

They are bad as they are rushing to close too many stories at once.

I guess, but, they are certainly dragging them out also!!! They could have made the 6 so much more entertaining rather than wasting with almost, filler episodes.

Since they got past the books the writing has been terrible for some reason HBO are rushing it when geroge rr martin wanted more seasons 

season 7 and 8 are not in the same league as the previous seasons 

Edited by 4houghts
  • Keeemon 3

They have obviously changed the story  to make things more "shocking". I think they decided at some point a few seasons ago it will be too obvious if Dany or Jon ends up on the throne, so I am expecting it to be Sansa or Bran now. Yet Jon or Dany would be far more fitting to the story. Same with the Night Kings death, just the way the story has been told, it should have been Jon's pay off as a character built up heavily, but nah they decided that was too obvious. These major characters that were built up the heaviest, none of them will have a happy ending now I guess, as that would be too obvious for them. Even the more secondary characters, like the Hound and Cleganebowl if it happens, no happy ending for sure, as its too obvious and not shocking enough.