Is anyone else sick of f**king BREXIT!

PATTY1974

5 minutes ago, e_abrams said:

Frankly, when the vote happened I imagined something of the sort would follow, so I am not too surprised. I just wonder how much longer it would last.

They all need their bloody heads banged together....acting like bloody kids. 

• Keeemon 2

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

Yeah agree. I just cringe when they are all shouting and jeering. It's pathetic

It’s just a big Boys Club in Parliament. Majority of them have no bloody idea what the average man on the street has to cope with on a daily basis. I can’t watch stand them cheering and patting their “right honourable colleagues” on the back for some witty comment which is so scripted, It’s like watching an ITV sitcom. Stop dicking around and get this done. ?

Surely the Queen should be getting off of her solid gold throne and start sorting this shit train wreck of a Parliament right out! It’s getting worse by the day. Even talking of replacing the Prime Minister now! We voted....there was a result....get it fucking sorted! Won’t be long before the riots start. Glad I don’t live down in London because shit is going to go down bigtime. ?

9 hours ago, PATTY1974 said:

Surely the Queen should be getting off of her solid gold throne and start sorting this shit train wreck of a Parliament right out! It’s getting worse by the day.

I read on somewhere last night that the Queen cannot do anything mp's took away her power in 2011. She cannot dissolve the government and call a general election or anything now apparently only mp's can if 2 thirds of them call for it.

• Shocked! 1

23 minutes ago, lucy_tgc said:

I read on somewhere last night that the Queen cannot do anything mp's took away her power in 2011. She cannot dissolve the government and call a general election or anything now apparently only mp's can if 2 thirds of them call for it.

Looks like a General Election is looming just to complicate matters even more! What happens if they don't like that result...do we vote again? ? As for the Queen, maybe she should take a massive cut in her allowance and give something back to the country. 

• Keeemon 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is interesting, obviously the mainstream news hasnt even mentioned it but they plastered gina millers court battle all over the place 

-------------------------------------

Mr Tilbrook’s High Court battle comes around the same time four Tory MPs also wrote to Mrs May last weeks suggesting delaying Brexit in the way she did was illegal.

One of those MPs, Bill Cash, said: “We ask that you fully explain the actions taken by your Government and why you say that what it has done and is doing is legal.

“We are gravely concerned that you are unlawfully seeking to extend the UK's membership of the EU.”

A spokesman for the Department for Exiting the European Union said: “As a matter of international law, the date of the UK's exit from the EU was changed following the decision of the EU Council held on 22 March and the exchange of letters between the UK and EU on 25 March.

“We reflected this change in domestic law when we made the relevant statutory instrument on Thursday 28 March.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1109913/brexit-news-article-50-robin-tilbrook-english-democrats-high-court-case-10k-theresa-may

Edited by 4houghts