Sign in to follow this  
PATTY1974

Is anyone else sick of f**king BREXIT!

Recommended Posts

Is it just me or has this Brexit bullshit really gone on for this long? They need to sort this shit out now and get back to fixing the major issues in the country....kids are getting stabbed everyday and nobody from the Government seems to give a shite! Knife crime has gone through the roof and it needs sorted quickly. Arsehole parents are battering babies because they can’t be arsed to deal with the responsibility of raising a child because it stops them playing their xbox! There is a generation of pure evil coming through and it’s only going to get worse. One solution....stop kids having kids of their own because when did the laws become relaxed in relation to 13 and 14 year olds having kids? The majority can’t even look after themselves never mind a baby! The Government needs to get it shit together and focus on bringing back law and order.

Probably not the.best place, a gambling forum to be having this rant but the Government are gambling with people lives and the future of this country. Rant over 😤😤😤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just bought these three books in the hope they can provide some harmony back in my life 

.

.

.

 

3A0BC37700000578-0-image-a-28_1478216426785.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes it really is a difficult time for Democracy.  Since our deceitful greedy grasping self praising narrow and incompetent money rich MPs twiddle their thumbs and inflate their expenses as a matter of urgency ,so we the people despair at the terrible consequence of political vacuum.   I do not doubt that he EU has  demonstrated a purposeful strategy to deprive our voters of a legitimate solution from day 1,and are now rubbing their hands with glee as chaos unfolds.  What they do not know is that the EU is in dangerous and terminal collapse ,and that this collapse is imminent.  We shall not have left the EU before this happens ........as there are only a couple of months before the real divisions begin...... so the next big story will be the people of the EU also wanting out of the lunatic state of chaos that will unfold later this year. 

So Im not surprised that we have such violence and critically damaged children as our leaders allow no meaningful morality to prevail in any area of society.  So gloriously it is left in the hands of God to reach into our minds and change the despair into Hope, so that the Land of Hope and Glory may begin.... 

So what lies before us now is an opportunity to begin again ,allowing the old to dissolve and new more moral stances to come through our people and take control of our own lives first, and then caring for those around us .  If we all do this then Brexit or no Brexit is as immaterial as it has been made to be , and we shall prosper together , moving forward in harmony and Peace. 

So , of course , this really isn't the place for my soapbox, but its a long walk to speakers corner , and no-ones listening there .....  so be calm and happy and go about your day without stress , because the Sun is shining and Spring will soon become Summer and the Autumn of our discontent will be made real by the actions of those who do not care , and watch how easily we all come together and unite behind the truth . That we are here to make a difference , to create a world of understanding and wisdom, tolerance , and benign intent, purity, and Happiness . 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem—————— Knife crime 

Solution—————— Hanging, stoning or public flogging 

Simples.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Solario333 said:

Yes it really is a difficult time for Democracy.  Since our deceitful greedy grasping self praising narrow and incompetent money rich MPs twiddle their thumbs and inflate their expenses as a matter of urgency ,so we the people despair at the terrible consequence of political vacuum.   I do not doubt that he EU has  demonstrated a purposeful strategy to deprive our voters of a legitimate solution from day 1,and are now rubbing their hands with glee as chaos unfolds.  What they do not know is that the EU is in dangerous and terminal collapse ,and that this collapse is imminent.  We shall not have left the EU before this happens ........as there are only a couple of months before the real divisions begin...... so the next big story will be the people of the EU also wanting out of the lunatic state of chaos that will unfold later this year. 

So Im not surprised that we have such violence and critically damaged children as our leaders allow no meaningful morality to prevail in any area of society.  So gloriously it is left in the hands of God to reach into our minds and change the despair into Hope, so that the Land of Hope and Glory may begin.... 

So what lies before us now is an opportunity to begin again ,allowing the old to dissolve and new more moral stances to come through our people and take control of our own lives first, and then caring for those around us .  If we all do this then Brexit or no Brexit is as immaterial as it has been made to be , and we shall prosper together , moving forward in harmony and Peace. 

So , of course , this really isn't the place for my soapbox, but its a long walk to speakers corner , and no-ones listening there .....  so be calm and happy and go about your day without stress , because the Sun is shining and Spring will soon become Summer and the Autumn of our discontent will be made real by the actions of those who do not care , and watch how easily we all come together and unite behind the truth . That we are here to make a difference , to create a world of understanding and wisdom, tolerance , and benign intent, purity, and Happiness . 

If I ever wanted a covering letter to be written I would ask you Solario. 

I try not to read to much about it, I don't own a TV so I dodge all of the coverage.

If I'm totally totally honest I don't really understand the full implications of it all, I have enough going on in my life to keep me worried I don't want to add anymore ingriegents into the pot.

Ostrich effect maybe  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Problem—————— Knife crime 

Solution—————— Hanging, stoning or public flogging 

Simples.

I guess the bigger picture is why is there so many disgruntled teenagers? What has caused society to become like this? 

There are bigger issues underlining all of this I feel.

I agree our system of punishment is very lenient and needs looking at. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People don't seem to be happy with there lot in life, always wanting more, better House, better car, better partner!! 

Children theses days are in the most part spoiled and parents are faced with helping there children "fit in" and have the latest trainers etc, some families cannot simply afford it and I guess these children take to other means to get what they want, so they fit in with there own peer group. 

Modern culture has a lot to blame I think as well, I remember like many in here when there were not any mobile phones or computers, as a Child after school we went to the local Park and whoever was there was there, we lived a simpler life it seemed. These days Children do not seem to interact and have very limited social skills.

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, adamuk said:

People don't seem to be happy with there lot in life, always wanting more, better House, better car, better partner!! 

Children theses days are in the most part spoiled and parents are faced with helping there children "fit in" and have the latest trainers etc, some families cannot simply afford it and I guess these children take to other means to get what they want, so they fit in with there own peer group. 

Modern culture has a lot to blame I think as well, I remember like many in here when there were not any mobile phones or computers, as a Child after school we went to the local Park and whoever was there was there, we lived a simpler life it seemed. These days Children do not seem to interact and have very limited social skills.

 

In answer to the original question, yes, i am sick of Brexit. Its dragged on and on and no progress has been made.

I think people have just lost interest and are now of the opinion  what will be, will be.

@adamuk peer pressure for teenagers is terrible. They risk being bullied and mocked if they dont keep up with the latest fashions and trends.

The kids finish school now and go straight to their xbox or whatever, put their headsets on and thats it.

Kids need to be out interacting with the real world, playing sport etc.

They need to be competitive in sport, but now you get the do gooders trying to stop competitive sports in school. Absolute joke.

You are right adam, life was a lot simpler in my day. We used to go to the park every day to play football after school wearing hand me down clothes and trainers, but no one cared.

It was the norm

 

Edited by david1111
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Jumpers for goalposts 

Indeed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, david1111 said:

In answer to the original question, yes, i am sick of Brexit. Its dragged on and on and no progress has been made.

I think people have just lost interest and are now of the opinion  what will be, will be.

@adamuk peer pressure for teenagers is terrible. They risk being bullied and mocked if they dont keep up with the latest fashions and trends.

The kids finish school now and go straight to their xbox or whatever, put their headsets on and thats it.

Kids need to be out interacting with the real world, playing sport etc.

They need to be competitive in sport, but now you get the do gooders trying to stop competitive sports in school. Absolute joke.

You are right adam, life was a lot simpler in my day. We used to go to the park every day to play football after school wearing hand me down clothes and trainers, but no one cared.

It was the norm

 

Great days they were too David, When my son was in Primary School they wouldn't allow any competitive sport. They wouldn't even allow a football team. A mate of mine who has his FA coaching badges even offered to teach for free to keep up the tradition of supplying the local professional team with talented kids....some went on to play top level too. But because there were kids who had to lose they thought it was wise to get shot. The schools sports day was an absolute farce where all kids got a medal for taking part! What a joke and the future of British sports is at risk because of these do gooders. Kids need competition to learn from. Never see kids playing football after school now....sad says. 😔

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss the days where the biggest decision I had to make was a Fredo or a bag of space raiders 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

I miss the days where the biggest decision I had to make was a Fredo or a bag of space raiders 

I remember vividly finding a £1.00 note on my way to school in a puddle, I went to the local shop and I was like the Pablo Escobar of sweets that day, 200 half pence chews.

😃

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

I miss the days where the biggest decision I had to make was a Fredo or a bag of space raiders 

I remember when Space Raiders were called Outer Spacers! God I am getting old! 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PATTY1974 said:

I remember when Space Raiders were called Outer Spacers! God I am getting old! 🙄

Fuck me, I’m 25 so I’m guessing that’s before my time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, adamuk said:

I remember vividly finding a £1.00 note on my way to school in a puddle, I went to the local shop and I was like the Pablo Escobar of sweets that day, 200 half pence chews.

😃

 

I’d rather be the pablo of cocaine but I’ll take what I can get 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, adamuk said:

I remember vividly finding a £1.00 note on my way to school in a puddle, I went to the local shop and I was like the Pablo Escobar of sweets that day, 200 half pence chews.

😃

 

When I was a kid me and my mate would scour our local park for "glass cheques" the glass soda bottles that had a 20p deposit on them if you returned them to the shop.  If we got 5 or 6 we could get a full bottle of scoosh between us (that thing with the hand used to really annoy me, where you would pass the bottle over to your mate and then he would proceed to wipe his hand all over the lip of the bottle to negate your germs before houping from it and giving it back to you) and some sweets and crisps.

The shop used to keep their empty bottles in crates outside at the back of the premisis and once we learned this we just used to jump the fence and give them the same bottles back time and time again, it was the end of the world when they figured out what was going on and stopped leaving them there.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

Fuck me, I’m 25 so I’m guessing that’s before my time 

I'm a child of the 70's my friend. 😉

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The world after this looks a lot more comfortable just not sure what i want to be yet, my last life was a bit boring as all i done was hunt and sleep, weird how some of us remember our past lives.

so far I've been an Indian chief and an Owl 

.

.

.

.

.

 

LeadingShamefulKinglet-size_restricted.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PATTY1974 said:

Now they are talking about a second referendum. OH MY GOD!!!!!!! 😩

Can't see it happening. It would just make a complete mockery of the system and if the vote went the other way they would want best out of 3!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Can't see it happening. It would just make a complete mockery of the system and if the vote went the other way they would want best out of 3!

The whole thing is a mockery as we voted like a democracy does yet these public servants have decided they did not like the result. Farage will be gaining momentum again as the Cons and Labour are all over the place. Sturgeon will be watching too, ready to jump on for a Scottish referendum too. Absolutely ridiculous state of affairs. 😔

Edited by PATTY1974

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bangers said:

The world after this looks a lot more comfortable just not sure what i want to be yet, my last life was a bit boring as all i done was hunt and sleep, weird how some of us remember our past lives.

so far I've been an Indian chief and an Owl 

.

.

.

.

.

 

LeadingShamefulKinglet-size_restricted.gif

What sort of 🦉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this