Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

28 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Did the soccer 6 on the football pools. Got first 5 in. Need wolves Everton to be either a draw or an away win. 

Good luck .. and a good start for it.

I'm looking for an Everton win on this one for my 2nd weekend bet ... though tempted with the cash out .. don't want push my luck today.

910380503_4fold.JPG.699d1a0cf37dc974e978f41f7b06520c.JPG

• Good Luck! 1

6 minutes ago, Devon Eagle said:

lol .. those 90+ something goals normally go against me .. but got lucky with that result for once. Think was also lucky with the Palace result, 1st half hour was only Fulham looking like scoring, once they settle down Fulham going have a good season (imo).

Yeah absolutely. You can play like superstars but it's only goals that count 

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

Here's my treble. One more needed tomorrow 

17:03:36 UK | © 1998-2018 WHG (International) Ltd
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

William Hill is committed to supporting Responsible Gaming. Underage gambling is an offence.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Cookie Notice:

William Hill uses cookies to help improve your experience whilst visiting our site, help us with fraud prevention and to fulfil our legal and regulatory obligations. Please read our Cookie Policy for further information on how we use information obtained from cookies and how to change your cookie settings. By continuing to use our website you consent to our use of cookies.

William Hill is operated by WHG (International) Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar. William Hill is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (Number: 000-039225 R-319373-001) for customers in Great Britain, and licensed by the Gibraltar Government and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner (RGL no. 034 & 042) for all other customers.

The registered office of William Hill is at 6/1 Waterport Place, Gibraltar, with registered company number 99191. William Hill is a registered I.B.A.S bookmaker.

Fingers crossed for you mate ?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Rangers is a Risky one as they are now strong defensively but offer little in attack 

I know mate but it's just the Skybet free fiver I get from putting a tenner on the City game I'm risking so I have to try and get the prices up enough to make it decent, I'm hoping the confidence of being ahead of Celtic will spur them on.

I'm also concerned about Hibs having one eye on Europe.

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk

On 13/08/2018 at 07:18, theWineLine said:

Monday's

18:00 Preussen Munster Win - Sportfreunde Lotte
18:00 Esbjerg Win or Draw - Sonderjyske
18:00 Rubin Kazan Win or Draw - Zenit St Petersburg
20:15 Portimonese  Win - Boavista

That's some impressive European football knowledge if your betting on what, German lower leagues, and Danish, Russian and Portuguese Leagues?. Hope that came in for you @theWineLine 

Don't think looks easy this weekend, but going with this at just over 57/1 for a  bit interest.

Newcastle @ 7/5 Cardiff v Newcastle

Doncaster @ 21/10 Burton v Doncaster

Portsmouth @ 17/20 Portsmouth v Oxford Utd

Stevenage @ 8/13 Stevenage v Morecambe

Crystal Palace or Draw @ 13/8 Crystal Palace v Liverpool

My best pick would probably go on BTTS on the Palace V Liverpool match (4/6) but not put it in anything yet,

might wait and try for it in game if it's goalless after first 20 minutes or so.

• Keeemon 2