Lucy  v  TheWineLine

Richie  v  NotNowCato

Denman  v  Sirbetsalot

Devon Eagle  v  Centipede

Crunchie  v  Hotshots

Hackz  v  VillaLad

Guest Miller26
2 hours ago, Brownman24 said:

I literally cannot wait for you two to try and pick me a winner next Friday ... thread coming soon you pair of benders

I’m off work next week so I’m all good for next Friday. Kemooooon 

Guest Miller26
2 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

Goodman, I’m gonna try take some more snaps on the day to upload, starting from the cafe breakfast, to the many wraps and pints to finally the winning tickets keeeemon

I’ll message you bud later 

Guest Miller26
4 minutes ago, lucy_ba said:

Did he not opt out of the forum for a while so basically left the comp? All i was getting at was if someones left and theirs people waiting/wanting to join then surly they have to be given a chance. Otherwise its not fair if someones left the comp for whatever reason then they get picked over others and carry on. It will be like a popularity contest and it will be exactly the same people in every competition whilst others can't get a look in. I didn't mean it in any way to offend anyone or anything but it has to be fair on everyone, or it might discourage people from even using the forum if they can't take part.

Fair enough Lucy you explained it quite well but it can also be looked upon as penalising someone for taking a break . Brownman has been on here since the start and is one of the most valued members in my eyes . I’m not fishing for myself as I don’t want to be part of it to be honest with all the arguing every week. I find it quite funny to be honest.

Guest Miller26
4 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Oh no here comes a thread why I should be in the comp even know I don't want to be thread 

You don’t even make sense so do one 

Guest Miller26
1 minute ago, lucy_ba said:

I don't see how it can be seen a penalising someone tbh if you leave for a break for whatever reason(s) then you've basically left the competition hanging so someone has to fill in. It doesn't matter if you are the first person to join the forum or the latest person you have to be fair to others and give others a chance to join in. Or like i said it's all about popularity on the forum, it's an open forum for all not just a select few.

It’s a disaster anyway so good luck ??

Guest Miller26
16 minutes ago, lucy_ba said:

Was it a disaster when you was taking part in it or are you just being bitter? anyways i'm not arguing i'm going to bed got work at 6

Never took part in it ??

Guest Miller26
1 hour ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

I don't know whawhat got in to you mate you use to have good banter but since you have been back your banters been shit 

Coming from the person who practically invented shit banter . All I pointed out was I value someone who contributes more than someone who doesn’t but you pair have gone on some crusade to discredit my amazing reputation.

as for the competition all I see is arguing every week which is quite funny by the way . Whilst rolla makes most of you his property ?.in my eyes some of you don’t even deserve to be in the competition your performances have been that bad . 

1. Fulham  v  Watford

2. Crystal Palace  v  Newcastle Utd

3. Burnley  v  Bournemouth

4. Leicester City  v  Huddersfield Town

5. Arsenal  v  Everton

David D, HW, D, HW, HW  v  RocknRolla

Kinkerbells D,HW,D,HW,HW v  Jake

Markymark  v  Blampy ( AW, HW, AW, HW, HW )

Poker  v  Jollyman

Lucy AW, D, AW, HW, HW  v  TheWineLine D, D, D, HW, HW

Richie  v  NotNowCato

Denman  v  Sirbetsalot

Crunchie (HW, HW, D, HW, HW)  v  Hotshots

Hackz  v  VillaLad

• Keeemon 1

10 hours ago, Miller26 said:

It’s a disaster anyway so good luck ??

Ffs mate, that's harsh. Crunchienut and Villa lad have put alot of there time into this, its not a disaster, its a great comp with some good banter. This constant arguing is spoiling it for everyone, so please will you all stop ?

• Like 1
  • Puke! 2
  • Keeemon 1

10 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Boooooooom owned off crunchie and Lucy in the same morning . @Miller26 you better start writing another I'm leaving thread 

p.s crunchie I think your doing a fantastic job must be hard when you have arse holes like me and villalad taking part 

Haha whats Villa done? And thanks. I don't get pissed off if people don't post or leave. It's up to them. Are they making my job harder? a little, but nothing we can't sort out with an axe and an electric chair ?

I asked the question on what to do with non playing selections, not sure everyone agreed. As the new players who took over from Brownman and 4houghts will lose points, will they still play? Maybe? But more worried by the guys who didn't play last week not playing this week, under the 2 strikes and your out policy and only brownman to come in, we could be a few players light next week. Will any new players want to play? will have to think of a plan by the time these fixtures are played, and not everyone will be happy campers for sure. 

See ya later, work to do.....

• Good Luck! 1

6 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Haha whats Villa done? And thanks. I don't get pissed off if people don't post or leave. It's up to them. Are they making my job harder? a little, but nothing we can't sort out with an axe and an electric chair ?

I asked the question on what to do with non playing selections, not sure everyone agreed. As the new players who took over from Brownman and 4houghts will lose points, will they still play? Maybe? But more worried by the guys who didn't play last week not playing this week, under the 2 strikes and your out policy and only brownman to come in, we could be a few players light next week. Will any new players want to play? will have to think of a plan by the time these fixtures are played, and not everyone will be happy campers for sure. 

See ya later, work to do.....

I’d just like to point out that a couple of occasions I made a point of publicly recognising that the way I left the comp wasn’t good enough and that the hard work from villalad and crunchienut was undermined and have apologised... 

• Puke! 2
  • Keeemon 4

22 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

1. Fulham  v  Watford

2. Crystal Palace  v  Newcastle Utd

3. Burnley  v  Bournemouth

4. Leicester City  v  Huddersfield Town

5. Arsenal  v  Everton

David D, HW, D, HW, HW  v  RocknRolla

Kinkerbells D,HW,D,HW,HW v  Jake

Markymark  v  Blampy ( AW, HW, AW, HW, HW )

Poker (D,D,D,D,D)  v  Jollyman

Lucy AW, D, AW, HW, HW  v  TheWineLine D, D, D, HW, HW

Richie  v  NotNowCato

Denman  v  Sirbetsalot

Crunchie (HW, HW, D, HW, HW)  v  Hotshots

Hackz  v  VillaLad

As suggested by @Crunchienut I have mixed it up a bit for this weeks draw and used an

updated wheel for my choices, to ensure I rocket away from last place in the Table, to at least... 19th!

wheelydraw.gif

• Love 1

Guest Miller26
59 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Thanks for that, don't help when people leave randomly, but what can I do about it? 

Leave randomly what the fuck are you on about? You don’t own the fucking site 

40 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Ffs mate, that's harsh. Crunchienut and Villa lad have put alot of there time into this, its not a disaster, its a great comp with some good banter. This constant arguing is spoiling it for everyone, so please will you all stop ?

Feckin spot on

Guest Miller26
40 minutes ago, Markymark said:

About 5 mind by the looks of it