Electric Vehicles

Guest andywilliams1187

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andywilliams1187
2 hours ago, ISlot said:

Looks good mate but i still think they are expensive for what they are (even though i do want one lol). For under £30k i can grab a brand new Kia Sportage with 7 years warranty and much better driving range. Hopefully electirc ranges will increase over the next couple of years

11 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

Looks good mate but i still think they are expensive for what they are (even though i do want one lol). For under £30k i can grab a brand new Kia Sportage with 7 years warranty and much better driving range. Hopefully electirc ranges will increase over the next couple of years

Buy a Silverado you’d look like you have hair on your balls

4764E8AA-36D0-42C9-8F31-CCA7F0B110E5.thumb.jpeg.1caae9ecb1672e7144fbe100ff3e428c.jpeg

• Love 1

36 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

about 35k soon new tesla will come out tesla 2 like $25k

Edited by ISlot

On 09/08/2021 at 19:53, Gkell727 said:

My next car is a Silverado or Ford ranger but I’ve got a mullet so the no hair thing doesn’t worry me 😂😂

love the old  Ford F100 1950s  not easy to get it in UK

On 09/08/2021 at 20:13, MrUKHackz said:

Go the whole hog and get a truck like Chris Livingstone Eubank Snr the 1st of Brighton

1460874049_2030166478_b.jpg

going to pick up kids from school with truck 😂

• Love 1

Guest andywilliams1187
9 hours ago, kirsty0312 said:

If you're doing 30k+ miles a year, wouldn't it be a better option to lease and get the tax relief that's offered on electric cars? 

Yeah i thought about this but the tax benefit wouldn't be that great for me (i am on a car allowance as opposed to a company car scheme) so the tax benefits are not that great. I need to sit down with a calculator and work out roughly what i will go through in batteries as well as it's the most expensive piece that will need to be replaced at some point. 

7 hours ago, andywilliams1187 said:

Yeah i thought about this but the tax benefit wouldn't be that great for me (i am on a car allowance as opposed to a company car scheme) so the tax benefits are not that great. I need to sit down with a calculator and work out roughly what i will go through in batteries as well as it's the most expensive piece that will need to be replaced at some point. 

😂