TRUMP 2020

4houghts

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

Why does everything have to have a conspiracy? Maybe trump wasn’t in bed with the Russians , but does that make him a nice person ? . 

Hes done some pretty nasty shit and sleeping with hookers isn’t really something you are looking for in a president 

i think what hillary did in bengazi is a lot worse than having sex with a women

2 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I have no idea what the full picture is but it appears to be a battle between two elite cabals, Trump winning has thrown the plans of the established one into turmoil.  By the looks of things the incumbent US administration illegally spied on and tried to scupper the Trump administration before, during and after the elections.  Clinton was supposed to win and cover the whole thing up but because she did not win they are in full panic mode.  Mueller has been put into play to try and get enough dirt on Trump to make sure he does not come after them.

Not quite, FBI was tracking Russian agents who where in contact with members of the Trump campaign, so what are they supposed to do? Just leave them Alone and let Russia do what they want. Trump was never under any investigation at anytime.

1 minute ago, Markymark said:

Not quite, FBI was tracking Russian agents who where in contact with members of the Trump campaign, so what are they supposed to do? Just leave them Alone and let Russia do what they want. Trump was never under any investigation at anytime.

I don't know if you have cognitive dissonance or are trolling 

trump and his family have been under surveillance under illegal premises 

Just now, Markymark said:

Is Hilary president now? Are we now using Hilary as a benchmark, everythings ok  as we not as bad as Hilary.

You do realise she has had her hands on everything for years as well as obama 

you cant just discontinue her because she is no longer in office 

5 minutes ago, Markymark said:

They made up the back story to cover themselves once they got caught, it will all come out in time, Trump seems to be getting rid of all the bad actors in the intelligence agencies first so they cannot act as a firewall once the indictments begin.

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk

10 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

social media 

aka facebook

aka

paid new stories, adverts 

& btw the usa has been meddling in other countries elections since the dawn of time 

Finally, We can agree on something. I do find it mindblowing that the us can get upset about someone interfering in there election, when for the passed 100 years have been fucking up other peoples countries.

• Keeemon 1

8 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I backed Trump at the height of the anti Trump hysteria and the height of the "it's Mueller time impeach him" nonsense and I got 5/1 on him getting a second term.  I got the Trump + Brexit double Trump at 9/1 and Brexit at 6/1.

I really fancied that too mad, I was crazy not betting that, so gutted stayed up all night watching both.

Don't want to turn this into a politics debate, but Putin and Russia are the only nation that have stood up to the US. The Rothchild's via their vehicle the US own pretty much every government in the world not to mention their central bank's. The US with us following are now after the oil in Venezuela, after getting their paws on the Iraqi reserves. Gaddafi was assassinated after he suggested nations independent of using the dollar with oil I think backed by gold instead. I wanted Trump so much over Hilary, who I believe might have numerous clones and is under mk mind control. 

Check out Oliver stone's documentary "South of the Border". This world has gone to shits, the plan for a long time has been the new world order, 1 army, 1 government, 1 currency.

This is the reason I voted for Brexit, the EU is run run by who, a bunch of suits no one has elected who essentially run Europe the way they want it. The plan was the Americano, (Canada, Mexico, US) Africano, and the Euro. The 3 major continents with 1 currency and each with 1 government and then eventually 1 who would run all, forgot where I read this was the long term plan.

Putin is a hero in my mind. Don't believe what you read in newspapers and see in on the news, you see what they want you to see.

I dunno on Trump, Initially as a Christian I was really happy, but the truth is Wall Street runs Main Street, all presidents are puppets, I liked him because he was not chosen by Wall Street for the first time, other than Abe Lincoln, and JFK before him and we all know what happened to them. I was sure they would have got him too by now, but he has toned things down probably because he was warned. I hope he wins because he is the lesser of the evils available, but his son in law and RFID chip links worry me, as it was foretold that the mark would be in the right hand or forehead. There are countries already in the world such as India that would cannot buy food without this chip that has been implanted in their citizens, the states are warming to this.

Politicians I truly respect are Ron Paul, Jeremy Corbyn and George galloway, true men with principles that stick up for the poor and say it how it is, I wouldn't quite put Putin up there, but I admire him greatly for being the only man to stand up to the US.

Galloway video against the senate in regards to Iraqi oil is a masterclass.

• Keeemon 3

27 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Mullers investigation is not about Trump, its about a foreign government interference in the US election. Do you actually know what is left wing media? Or is it just anyone who disagrees with Trump. Let's just say that the Clinton's where doing dodgy deals, does that make it ok for everyone to do the same? Stop looking a life through left and right and start looking at right or wrong. Trumps a snake oil salesman, and a poor one at that. 

Your wrong marky, the snake oil salesman were the bush family. They had oil links with the bin laden's for decades. They were so close to one they nicknamed him baba bush. 

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, spursman said:

I really fancied that too mad, I was crazy not betting that, so gutted stayed up all night watching both.

Don't want to turn this into a politics debate, but Putin and Russia are the only nation that have stood up to the US. The Rothchild's via their vehicle the US own pretty much every government in the world not to mention their central bank's. The US with us following are now after the oil in Venezuela, after getting their paws on the Iraqi reserves. Gaddafi was assassinated after he suggested nations independent of using the dollar with oil I think backed by gold instead. I wanted Trump so much over Hilary, who I believe might have numerous clones and is under mk mind control. 

Check out Oliver stone's documentary "South of the Border". This world has gone to shits, the plan for a long time has been the new world order, 1 army, 1 government, 1 currency.

This is the reason I voted for Brexit, the EU is run run by who, a bunch of suits no one has elected who essentially run Europe the way they want it. The plan was the Americano, (Canada, Mexico, US) Africano, and the Euro. The 3 major continents with 1 currency and each with 1 government and then eventually 1 who would run all, forgot where I read this was the long term plan.

Putin is a hero in my mind. Don't believe what you read in newspapers and see in on the news, you see what they want you to see.

I dunno on Trump, Initially as a Christian I was really happy, but the truth is Wall Street runs Main Street, all presidents are puppets, I liked him because he was not chosen by Wall Street for the first time, other than Abe Lincoln, and JFK before him and we all know what happened to them. I was sure they would have got him too by now, but he has toned things down probably because he was warned. I hope he wins because he is the lesser of the evils available, but his son in law and RFID chip links worry me, as it was foretold that the mark would be in the right hand or forehead. There are countries already in the world such as India that would cannot buy food without this chip that has been implanted in their citizens, the states are warming to this.

Politicians I truly respect are Ron Paul, Jeremy Corbyn and George galloway, true men with principles that stick up for the poor and say it how it is, I wouldn't quite put Putin up there, but I admire him greatly for being the only man to stand up to the US.

Galloway video against the senate in regards to Iraqi oil is a masterclass.

be careful you might get a knock at your door ...

on trump... lets just say his allegiance seems to lie with isreal but i dont want to go down that rabbit hole

look at his latest comments on iran ....

19 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Why does everything have to have a conspiracy? Maybe trump wasn’t in bed with the Russians , but does that make him a nice person ? . 

Hes done some pretty nasty shit and sleeping with hookers isn’t really something you are looking for in a president 

how about sleeping with children like Clinton miller?, No one said he was perfect, but he is no pedophile like most of them, and that included MP'S and members of the royal family here too

One thing that really annoys the hell out of me is the term conspiracy theory,

all you have to do is go on wikipedia and look at past goverment doings that where once thought to be nothing but conspiracy and turn out to be true

it would take you weeks to look into all of them. 

gulf of tonkin being one example 

Edited by 4houghts

I get the feeling me and markymark are trying our bet not to offend anyone but it’s very hard with the crazy shit what’s been said .

i had a mate who believes all this shit . He smoked way too much crack and shoved a hammer up his girlfriends back passage . He’s now doing a 10 stretch . True story