Little things that PISS you OFF

Bangers

I'm not saying don't pay anything at all you daft fudgers. What I meant was tell them you can't afford the increase so they will be getting what I'm paying now. You don't really think these companies will expect everyone will be able to afford these rises do you. Won't look good for them if some old folk freeze to death cuz they have been cut off for lack of payment or someone dies through starvation cuz they couldn't afford food. Feck awwf. 

8 hours ago, VillaLad said:

What court will they be getting these judgements from? Most probably  County court who have no power whatsoever. Not paying a bill isn’t a criminal offence so they can send the bailiffs all they like you just open the door and tell them they ain’t coming in and that’s that. 

Once they have a judgement from the court for the debt they just go to high court to get bailiffs  appointed.    If you own your own house they can get orders against your house meaning they have to be paid from the sales proceeds.   

Just because  they get judgement in the county court does not mean it ends there.   Once you have judgement in your favour for a debt from any court you can apply to the high court for bailiffs  to collect the money on your behalf. 

Edited by philinvicta

16 hours ago, Blampy said:

I'm not saying don't pay anything at all you daft fudgers. What I meant was tell them you can't afford the increase so they will be getting what I'm paying now. You don't really think these companies will expect everyone will be able to afford these rises do you. Won't look good for them if some old folk freeze to death cuz they have been cut off for lack of payment or someone dies through starvation cuz they couldn't afford food. Feck awwf. 

I heard yesterday that nobody will be cut off if they don’t pay that come from one of the big companies boss can’t remember which one though 

7 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

I heard yesterday that nobody will be cut off if they don’t pay that come from one of the big companies boss can’t remember which one though 

Used to be some videos floating about Youtube a few years back when British Gas were bouncing in people doors in the style of the drug squad so they could fit smart meters 

Some people were in bought properties and sued them and it didn't make for good business or viewing 

This email from Scottish Power ''Untouchable Cartel mobsters'' 

What it really means is this - We're pleased to see that the Government has found us some lube, so YES we'll still be buggering you silly as we're a bunch of out of control PRICKS, but we've been FORCED to apply a small amount of lube 

power.PNG

• Love 1

21 hours ago, VillaLad said:

Yeah but a corporation can’t take it through the high court against an individual, they can only try and recoup by using normal bailiffs.

Pretty sure they can the only thing is if it is less than 600 and you get a county court judgement you have to use county court bailiffs .  Once it is above 600 you can pay a further fee and escalate it to the high court.   As a company suing another company can escalate it I see no reason why a company suing an individual cannot escalate  it to the high court.  With the new charges it will not take people long to rack up a date of 600.

https://www.thesheriffsoffice.com/services/high-court-enforcement/enforce-county-court-and-high-court-judgments

https://www.qualitybailiffs.co.uk/news/industry/using-bailiff.html

Scotland  and other regions may have different rules and  I am not sure of them

Edited by philinvicta

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Those talking msg's from self-service machines in supermarkets 

Busy times are the worst 

Fair play to anyone working around them doing an 8 hr shift 

And they wonder why people in the States snap and go on the rampage with a gun / guns 

I get that 100% 

Thankyou for shopping at Tesco 

In my head - FCUK OFF 

• Love 3

12 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Busy times are the worst 

And they wonder why people in the States snap and go on the rampage with a gun / guns 

I get that 100% 

In my head - FCUK OFF 

Please place you item in the bagging area.

Please wait for assistance.

15 minutes later. Just leave the lot

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Please place you item in the bagging area.

Please wait for assistance.

15 minutes later. Just leave the lot

Had shopping that came to £20.07p just B4 Xmas 

I had 3 x £10 notes on me 

Machine wouldn't take the last £10 note 

Probably one of they English made machines not accepting Scottish notes 

I was ready for just walking away as it was doing my nut in

AYE I'VE FECKING TRIED IT THAT WAY  

• Love 2

23 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Busy times are the worst 

I get that 100% 

In my head - FCUK OFF 

Thankyou for shopping at ASDA, please take your receipt, put my hand out to take it from the slot and it waits 5-10 seconds before printing it, gets me every time! 

• Keeemon 2

8 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Tesco Club Card 

If you gives us all your details you can have items cheaper 

I was in Morrisons this afternoon, missus phones asking me to pick up 3 peppers.. got to the till and the old bird on the checkout told me I could only buy 2 due to the fruit and veg shortage. I thought she was winding me up till she took one out the fucking bag. Unreal 😂

• Love 2

10 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I was in Morrisons this afternoon, missus phones asking me to pick up 3 peppers.. got to the till and the old bird on the checkout told me I could only buy 2 due to the fruit and veg shortage. I thought she was winding me up till she took one out the fucking bag. Unreal 😂

I tried to buy 3 condoms.  Bird on checkout put 2 back and said you won't be needing that many

Edited by david1111
  • Love 3