Currently Listening to...

TJFF

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Emotional roller-coaster One minute you've got her, next minute you've lost her. You didn't act like you where supposed to, so why am why am I, Im always the monster? (Bridge) Well you can say hello cause am saying goodbye and all you ever did was lie, I admit sometimes I cry. BUT ONLY JUST TO GET ME BY (chorus) SO YOU CAN SAY HELL-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH TO MY MIDDLE FINGER I LOVED A SINNER YEAH, AND SHE PUT ME THROUGH THE RINGER SO SHE CAN SAY HELL-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH TO MY MIDDLE FINGER CAUSE I LOVED A SINNER YEAH, AND SHE PUT ME THROUGH THE RINGER (verse 2) It's a roller coaster of emotion, I took a sip from the devil's potion.. Cause Shes got my h e-e-e-ead, It's doing the locomotion MA heart is frozen my temper is roasting (bridge) Well she can say hello cause am saying goodbye and all you ever did was lie, I admit sometimes I cry. But ITS ONLY JUST TO GET ME BY (chorus) SO YOU CAN SAY HELL-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH TO MY MIDDLE FINGER I LOVED A SINNER YEAH, AND SHE PUT ME THROUGH THE RINGER SO SHE CAN SAY HELL-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH TO MY MIDDLE FINGER CAUSE I LOVED A SINNER YEAH, AND SHE PUT ME THROUGH THE RINGER (verse 3) So why do you constantly contact me for sympathy? When you're the one that stole everything I knew in life all away from me (finale) SO YOU CAN SAY HELL-OH-OH-OH-OH OH OH OH OH OHH YO OH OH OH OH YO OH OH OH OH YO OH OH OH OH YOU CAN SAY HELL OH OH OH OH TO MY MIDDLE FINGER I LOVED A SINNER AND SHE PUT ME THROUGH THE RINGER