Invasion Illegal Immigrants

Bangers

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

The problem with this country is that the Southern coast is being overrun by every fucker clinging on to dinghy’s searching for the land of milk and honey. Both the UK and French are out of ideas how to cope with Thousands of illegal immigrants crossing the channel contaminating London with high levels of crime.

I don't think the French are out of ideas, they are just happy to offload their problem in our direction,  We are paying the French millions to tackle the problem at their end and they are doing nothing.  They should be scuppering these dinghys on their shores before they even take to the water and the money we are paying them would be better put to use funding fast patrol boats to turn back these dinghys before they get anywhere near our shores.

• Keeemon 1

CCD17BEA-D513-4399-8665-16BCA519D5D9.thumb.jpeg.55af8d8681cb3dbc6971fbb2e95e07fa.jpeg

A lot of the Country is getting radicalised, this country is no different to any other when it comes to asylum seekers. Post Brexit we have people who are up in arms about seeing more brown people on the streets and those who just don’t give a fuck. I’m the latter. Everyone who’s ever wronged me in my life has looked like me. 

• Keeemon 1

UK gets more students than Immigrants every year, and 90% of these students never go back, when they land in UK right away they go to look for a job, I don't think 90% of Indians Pakistani or Nigeria can afford £9k up to £38k to pay a year for school, plus other expenses like rant food etc, they need to earn like £60k £70k a year to make a living as a student, they can only work 15hrs a week under a student visa 

1977457664_Screenshot2023-03-05at09_21_17.thumb.png.5510b62a2f591473c2e7156ab0abaa18.png

44 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

A lot of the Country is getting radicalised

I don't think you and sadly a great deal of others have a fcuking clue how things have rapidly developed over the last 3 or 4 years 

But you will very soon 

See this is what I’m talking about. The government are convincing you there’s a problem so they can implement something they want dressed up as something else. We know this government aren’t fans of giving you the most basic of rights, remember just recently they have blocked the right to protest. Well they say we need to leave the ECHR so we can stop the small boats. But look at what we also risk losing if we blindly follow them…..

6 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

See this is what I’m talking about. The government are convincing you there’s a problem so they can implement something they want dressed up as something else. We know this government aren’t fans of giving you the most basic of rights, remember just recently they have blocked the right to protest. Well they say we need to leave the ECHR so we can stop the small boats. But look at what we also risk losing if we blindly follow them…..

I'm ok with the every single hotel in the UK being fit to burst with Illegals and the UK turning into Mad Max.  Being 54 this October I'll possibly miss the real shit but as the months pass by I'm still adamant they times are coming.  I live in a small Ayrshire town and over the last 3 years it's steadily became overrun with Turkish & Albanians, I've also noticed a growing amount of what I see as Illegal Immigrants who stand out like a sore thumb, some have approached me asking for directions or you see them just wondering about but those numbers are steadily growing and as I've already said not all these men have all arrived in the UK with good intentions. 

This country is soft as shit spineless and weak, the UK is the final destination for that very reason, over the years people have become comfortable in their own little private bubbles that have DO NOT DISTURB signs on them. 

Most just don't care about what's been going on for years and the rest have been sleeping or stargazing, it's not a situation that's ending soon either as this spineless weak country always gets itself tied up in legal minefields with opportunistic lawyers all coming out the woodwork objecting the governments plans around every corner. 

Whatever will be will be,  we only have ourselves to blame,  some could see it all coming, some didn't. 

Immigration is and will always be the hot topic for distraction when the government is not functioning properly. It’s just a shame that people fall for it. Should we not be more concerned about our mortgages doubling or food shortages, energy bills through the roof…. The government doesn’t want you thinking about this so whenever they want the pressure off they point at brown people entering the country 

Whatever happened to that Rwanda policy people disgustingly backed that has put the tax payer back nearly 200 MIL

Edited by Gkell727

On the 31st December 2022 The Home Office confirmed that 452 Hotels in the UK were occupied with Immigrants 

A FOI request was made for a more up to date figure and the Home Office replied on 9th March refusing to supply today's current figure of occupied hotels 

Edited by Bangers
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Says that it’s payable at the end of training. Also says it’s to be paid back. What we should be more concerned about is why we have talent shortages in the UK at all. 

it says it will not need to be repaid