Invasion Illegal Immigrants

Bangers

2 hours ago, ISlot said:

I moved all my company to Jersy export-import is impossible doing from UK and I save 28% tax 😂 shame I register my company in 1993 

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 22.23.10.png

Ole Blacko was doing the bizzo in 93.. ahh the glory days ..cuttin aboot in ma denim jaisket.

53C31E84-86C6-4AB6-906C-70DFD5369F87.gif

6 minutes ago, Blacko said:

My old dear got lip off one of them in Cumbernauld recently, I’m not overly happy about it.

They are everywhere 

They have filled a few hotels in EK 

Was a few of them on my Glesga train the other day,  arrogant af - cocky!  only a matter of time before they run into some of the younger brigade in the right areas 

Warmer nights will be interesting,  the hotel boredom will kick in and they will venture out and get bolder and bolder 

It doesn't end well this  

20 minutes ago, Bangers said:

They are everywhere 

They have filled a few hotels in EK 

Was a few of them on my Glesga train the other day,  arrogant af - cocky!  only a matter of time before they run into some of the younger brigade in the right areas 

Warmer nights will be interesting,  the hotel boredom will kick in and they will venture out and get bolder and bolder 

It doesn't end well this  

The knockdown yellow ticket section in Asda in Govan has had to be rethought after several incidents of migrants kicking the shit out each other in the middle of the shop fighting over shit like reduced prices on tattie scones and wee Willie winkie sausages. 

15 minutes ago, Blacko said:

The knockdown yellow ticket section in Asda in Govan has had to be rethought after several incidents of migrants kicking the shit out each other in the middle of the shop fighting over shit like reduced prices on tattie scones and wee Willie winkie sausages. 

I know someone who knows exactly when the yellow sticker stuff comes out. They wait and then pounce.

It's more competitive than a kids/parents egg and spoon race

• Keeemon 1

8 minutes ago, david1111 said:

I know someone who knows exactly when the yellow sticker stuff comes out. They wait and then pounce.

It's more competitive than a kids/parents egg and spoon race

I used tae love the hot deli section in Tesco before they pulled the plug 

Could sometimes time it perfect with bagging a decent win on the ponies then into Tesco and what they had remaining was all on offer 

Lost count how many times Id hear disappointed voices behind me say .....................Ahhhhhhh Feck AFF he's buying them all 

In my head was thinking ........Sure am fatty 

No chicken for you 

Edited by Bangers
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Bangers said:

They are all over Cornwall 

All Ya go tae do is open them eyes and clean those ears 

Luckily that's in the cities and not the small villages like mine.

Firstly there's nowhere for them to stay and secondly its like straw dogs in my village which is actually comforting once you're accepted as one of them!

58 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Luckily that's in the cities and not the small villages like mine.

Firstly there's nowhere for them to stay and secondly its like straw dogs in my village which is actually comforting once you're accepted as one of them!

I hear ya Hardman, I hear Ya 

What character would you be from Straw dogs ?  

• Shocked! 1