Cryptooooooooooo!!

Rocknrolla

17 minutes ago, Blacko said:

What's rattled your cage ?

Well its like a bunch of spastics running into the wall, head first, without their helmets on. It was funny as fuck at first, but now? Even Denman has a little decency. 

Correction that we all knew it will happen at some point and was just wondering when and how big it will be. Its just a matter of where it bounces back. It happened before and it will happen in the future so its a perfect opportunity to buy if you want to invest for the long term.

Most of the whales will probably go balls deep again at $25k-$32k mark if you look at analysis but its not 100%. Ill wait until it bounces back few % just to be safe and if not and the bear has come then fuck it, I am in for a long run and mostly care about mining anyways at this moment.

At least there wont be so much crypto talk everywhere with all the mainstream people that are clueless and are just annoying as fuck but were helpful to boost the whole market up this year to be fair(I dont mean people on this forum for the most part, mostly fb and all over the news).

• Keeemon 3

45 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Correction that we all knew it will happen at some point and was just wondering when and how big it will be. Its just a matter of where it bounces back. It happened before and it will happen in the future so its a perfect opportunity to buy if you want to invest for the long term.

Most of the whales will probably go balls deep again at $25k-$32k mark if you look at analysis but its not 100%. Ill wait until it bounces back few % just to be safe and if not and the bear has come then fuck it, I am in for a long run and mostly care about mining anyways at this moment.

At least there wont be so much crypto talk everywhere with all the mainstream people that are clueless and are just annoying as fuck but were helpful to boost the whole market up this year to be fair(I dont mean people on this forum for the most part, mostly fb and all over the news).

Are you insinuating that I am some random dumb fuck that invested in crypto without knowing anything about it??????

... You are 1000% correct 🙃

Edited by Blacko
  • Love 2

Guest Fudge
46 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

The cycle goes on. 🐒
Ez6WbjTUUAIgAU3?format=jpg&name=large

What happens when there are no more buyers? Why would I buy Bitcoin if I can invest in a legit company that provides actual value?

1 minute ago, Fudge said:

What happens when there are no more buyers? Why would I buy Bitcoin if I can invest in a legit company that provides actual value?

No one is forcing you to do anything you can invest in anything you want to, this meme is just a representation what is going on for the last 12 years. You can ask yourself the same question for any other market.

I can only advice you to do some reading about blockchain technology and then you will understand what value can bitcoin or some other crypto provide.

• Keeemon 1