Will things get back to normal...

ColourMeUp

6 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Won't be long mate 

Fingers crossed 

3 minutes ago, david1111 said:

It will be a new normal that we will all just get used to 

Covid will always be here, but like flu etc it will be managed so people can get on with their lives 

Unfortunately I think we are quite a few months away from any lifting of restrictions

Yeah I know, viruses will always be here, not bothered about Covid, I had it in March last year, just fed up. If I didn't have my son I would have moved to a different country. 

2 minutes ago, Denman said:

I reckon another year of lockdowns, gradually reducing. 

Fml

• Keeemon 2

1 minute ago, Denman said:

I reckon another year of lockdowns, gradually reducing. 

Like most i didn't take this too serious to start with but i will never forget a post you made last Feb when you said it won't be long till football matches will be played in empty stadiums. I was like wtf na that won't happen. As normal how right you were and how wrong i was.

10 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

... Because I miss dating. I now know the feeling of having done a year inside, driving me insane not being able to have a laugh and a flirt 😕

Me too!  Hopefully it will all end soon 🙂

I hope it doesnt come to what happened in our country where politicians lie and we are closed now 4 months hardcore quarantine even tho we had one before that already. I have a girlfriend that lives in a different city and in the last 6 months we saw each other twice because they dont allow you to go to a different region even if its only 60km away just because we are not married or live together. Its basically a tyranny if you ask me, imagine you cant see your partner while politicians are going around everywhere enjoying their lives like nothing is happening

Edited by crazyrightmeow
  • Agree 4

Just now, Miller26 said:

Its like life is on hold for us all . I dont think going abroad on holiday this year will be possible be surely we have to get back to some sort of normal by the spring ?

If I am correct how our corrupt country works they will let us go to summer holidays again for july\august and then closed us down again for the rest of the year just like It was last year, you cant make this shit up how obvious it is what are they doing and that something is fishy as fuck.

Just now, crazyrightmeow said:

If I am correct how our corrupt country works they will let us go to summer holidays again for july\august and then closed us down again for the rest of the year just like It was last year, you cant make this shit up how obvious it is what are they doing and that something is fishy as fuck.

I'm willing to hold out but for how long I dont know . I haven't even seen a dentist for a year ,I rang up and they said they are only doing emergency. 

The unseen damage this is causing will last years 

• Agree 1
  • Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, ColourMeUp said:

I hope so, but I can't see any light as of yet. I'm very mentally strong but even I'm slowly starting to break. 

Yes, I fully relate to that. I enjoy my own company but after hundreds of evenings and weekends totally alone it tested my mental strength.

Keep looking forward, that's what I do. I plan to join the golf club gym and really open up to evening classes etc. 

There are some wonderful men and women out there ❤️

1 minute ago, Cheryl T said:

Yes, I fully relate to that. I enjoy my own company but after hundreds of evenings and weekends totally alone it tested my mental strength.

Keep looking forward, that's what I do. I plan to join the golf club gym and really open up to evening classes etc. 

There are some wonderful men and women out there ❤️

I'm going to live life more ,bollocks to all this gambling, we only get one life and I'm spending it climbing scarfel pike in the spring 

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I'm willing to hold out but for how long I dont know . I haven't even seen a dentist for a year ,I rang up and they said they are only doing emergency. 

The unseen damage this is causing will last years 

So true, the worst is yet to come even after all these lockdowns and all the shit will stop. All the people with mental problems, bankrupt businesses, people without jobs...very sad times are ahead of us all.

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

I'm going to live life more ,bollocks to all this gambling, we only get one life and I'm spending it climbing scarfel pike in the spring 

Yes the only positive is that it made us take a good look and figure out much change is needed 🙂

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

Don’t think it will take a lifetime to climb scarfel pike champ but then you might have really really small legs

• Love 1

Some of the comments in this thread allude to why we will not be returning to normality anytime soon. The whole country is so eager to get back out there doing those normal things and that will just further increase the infection rate. It is a good though, the planet needs a culling, the only issue is this one is not enough thus far. 

3 minutes ago, Denman said:

Some of the comments in this thread allude to why we will not be returning to normality anytime soon. The whole country is so eager to get back out there doing those normal things and that will just further increase the infection rate. It is a good though, the planet needs a culling, the only issue is this one is not enough thus far. 

Yes but thats us being humans .and I agree the best thing anyone can do for the planet is to kill yourself. Not suggesting it though 

Just now, Miller26 said:

Yes but thats us being humans .and I agree the best thing anyone can do for the planet is to kill yourself. Not suggesting it though 

Fecking hell, you're not getting a job volunteering for the Samaritans any time soon. 

Just now, Kev40 said:

@Denman realistically when do you think we will have full crowds again at football stadiums ?

If I had to guess I would probably say not this season, not next season, but the season after.