Gambling solicitor spared immediate jail sentence over 'eye watering' fraud

MrUKHackz

13 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

was looking forward to that 5 star hotel ?

image.png.9a8cd6b5f5c6245d885ab4d6232667e1.png

I had one of these  with the exact same message .     I just politely declined  .    He seemed fake to me from early on with a lot of the crap he was spouting and what he was claiming to be involved in.   I know I am older  but I like to think I am a little bit aware of these people.   

Spending time on racecourses a lot when I was younger there were plenty of these people around and you soon wised up to them .   They often are "waiting for funds to clear"  etc and want to borrow a few quid for a couple of days and will avoid you like you have the coronavirus when you want it back.

Most people will borrow of close friends or family  if they are genuine.   If they approach you as a stranger be very wary and never lend them money.

I would also say that as well as I like a lot of people on this forum I would not be sending money to anybody unless I was prepared to lose it.

Also he could not even spell Hackz  right :seeno:

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 2

1 minute ago, adamuk said:

"If you lend your best mate £20.00 and you never get it back, it's the best £20.00 you have ever spent"

I had faith that I would get my money back eventually and I have, am I the only one? 

Yes

Why?

Because I never dropped it and kept calm at all times, I don't give a flying feck about the money, it would make no difference to me if it was £5.00 or £500 it's the morality of it all, Do I help people on here and in "real" life? 

Loads does it sometimes go wrong?

Yes but equally if you help 99 people it's not a given that the hundredth person will be the same as the previous 99, the day I stop helping people be it a little helping hand, or more normally a chat and let them vent cry or shout, is the day I stop breathing. 

Why?

Well I have been in many a situation where I had nothing or nobody and all I needed was a shoulder to cry on, it's very lonely thinking you have nobody. I was written off as a "Smack Head" etc but with grit and determination I somehow came out the other side, I would like to think a better person.

There is a saying ..

"Don't confuse kindness with weakness" 

If you lose complete faith in Humans what really is there left? 

This is so very true 

1 minute ago, philinvicta said:

I had one of these  with the exact same message .     I just politely declined  .    He seemed fake to me from early on with a lot of the crap he was spouting and what he was claiming to be involved in.   I know I am older  but I like to think I am a little bit aware of these people.   

Spending time on racecourses a lot when I was younger there were plenty of these people around and you soon wised up to them .   They often are "waiting for funds to clear"  etc and want to borrow a few quid for a couple of days and will avoid you like you have the coronavirus when you want it back.

Most people will borrow of close friends or family  if they are genuine.   If they approach you as a stranger be very wary and never lend them money.

I would also say that as well as I like a lot of people on this forum I would not be sending money to anybody unless I was prepared to lose it.

Also he could not even spell Hackz  right :seeno:

Phil I know it's off topic but you indirectly helped me the other day. It was something you said to me last year and it's always stuck with me. 

Anyway I'll always remember it. It's helps me when I have urges 

• Puke! 1

16 minutes ago, Chair Slots said:

So what would he do someone would take him up on the offer and he’s make up some story which would end up with them needing to transfer him money?

If you took him up he would do like he did with the hotel rooms  he would tell you the cost get you to send the money (price likely to be under what you could get it for making it look like a bargain)  and then you would find the goods or the booking did not exist  and he would keep saying there must be some mistake and he was going to get it sorted 

• Keeemon 1

4 minutes ago, adamuk said:

"If you lend your best mate £20.00 and you never get it back, it's the best £20.00 you have ever spent"

I had faith that I would get my money back eventually and I have, am I the only one? 

Yes

Why?

Because I never dropped it and kept calm at all times, I don't give a flying feck about the money, it would make no difference to me if it was £5.00 or £500 it's the morality of it all, Do I help people on here and in "real" life? 

Loads does it sometimes go wrong?

Yes but equally if you help 99 people it's not a given that the hundredth person will be the same as the previous 99, the day I stop helping people be it a little helping hand, or more normally a chat and let them vent cry or shout, is the day I stop breathing. 

Why?

Well I have been in many a situation where I had nothing or nobody and all I needed was a shoulder to cry on, it's very lonely thinking you have nobody. I was written off as a "Smack Head" etc but with grit and determination I somehow came out the other side, I would like to think a better person.

There is a saying ..

"Don't confuse kindness with weakness" 

If you lose complete faith in Humans what really is there left? 

Probably one of the deepest things I’ve ever read eating dominos in my pants and watching the US office 

• Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Brownman24 said:

Probably one of the deepest things I’ve ever read eating dominos in my pants and watching the US office 

Photo or it didn’t happen ?

4 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Phil I know it's off topic but you indirectly helped me the other day. It was something you said to me last year and it's always stuck with me. 

Anyway I'll always remember it. It's helps me when I have urges 

Do those urges have anything to do with @Jessrs  feet ?

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Sgt_bilk0 said:

Sometimes lessons learned the hard way are the lessons we learn from most.

That's my tuppence worth.

In your secret little messaging group, where you discussed these arrangements, did not one person say that Nathan is dodgy and shouldn't be trusted?

Just now, Denman said:

In your secret little messaging group, where you discussed these arrangements, did not one person say that Nathan is dodgy and shouldn't be trusted?

Yes, Hackz did