Championship Playoffs

Rocknrolla

6 minutes ago, PATTY1974 said:

There can be some great banter on biam but nearly every thread has a difference of opinion and that usually leads to name calling, nastiness and eventually the thread is locked and people get banned. So much bloody drama over a few slots. I don't think I have ever seen anything like that on here. Much more grown up conversations and the main reason I enjoy the Tgc forum is that I, like others, think Rolla comes across as a decent and genuine lad and we all feel his pain when the slot gods screw him over and over again. He never gets arsey with anyone and encourages civilized discussions. Something the Bandit should be doing but doesn't, often resorting to telling his members to fuck off if they disagree with his methods. Not for me I'm afraid. ?

Saw the writing on the wall quite some time ago. Big Andy Williams and I decided to leave BIAM as there were certain individuals who's sole purpose was to create shit (that was my reason, I don't want to publish Andy's) I called for more mods and was met with abuse on the forum (Haz and Andy would have been ideal as they are both genuinely big hearted lads who contributed a lot to the forum). There is a lot of top blokes on BIAM, we had a lot of laughs on the forum. Seedy is a good lad who is trying his best to maintain order.

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

12 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Saw the writing on the wall quite some time ago. Big Andy Williams and I decided to leave BIAM as there were certain individuals who's sole purpose was to create shit (that was my reason, I don't want to publish Andy's) I called for more mods and was met with abuse on the forum (Haz and Andy would have been ideal as they are both genuinely big hearted lads who contributed a lot to the forum). There is a lot of top blokes on BIAM, we had a lot of laughs on the forum. Seedy is a good lad who is trying his best to maintain order.

There seems to be running fueds between certain members and it does come across as very childish. I got a load of shit because I happened to disagree with someone who thought David Beckham was a Saint! I pointed out a few issues I had about that opinion, not in an aggressive manner, and all I got was a load of childish name calling. Obviously a diehard Man U fan but I didn't expect such grief. The argument continued without me getting involved and the thread was locked by Seedy, who had got sick of the threatening tone of later posts. Not a forum for adults it seems. Feel sorry for Seedy really. There are some good lads...and ladies over here so I think I will avoid the drama of biam and stick to the great bunch over here. ?

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, PATTY1974 said:

There seems to be running fueds between certain members and it does come across as very childish. I got a load of shit because I happened to disagree with someone who thought David Beckham was a Saint! I pointed out a few issues I had about that opinion, not in an aggressive manner, and all I got was a load of childish name calling. Obviously a diehard Man U fan but I didn't expect such grief. The argument continued without me getting involved and the thread was locked by Seedy, who had got sick of the threatening tone of later posts. Not a forum for adults it seems. Feel sorry for Seedy really. There are some good lads...and ladies over here so I think I will avoid the drama of biam and stick to the great bunch over here. ?

I'm relatively new to TGC so I am trying to find my feet, I posted a lot of daft posts on BIAM to try and get people talking e.g. daft shit like "Shit celebrity encounters" etc.. it got people chatting and eventually we started posting pictures of ourselves and opening up a little. I got to know a few of the members pretty well and even met Andy for a pint when he was working in Scotland. Before I know it people are accusing us of having a selective members club where we are ignoring others and chatting amongst ourselves.. Total bullshit!!!!  our point was to actively meet up with fellow forum members is they happen to be in ur area, I believe Rolla has met with members of TGC on occasions. One thing I do notice on TGC is that there is no begging threads, I don't know if this is something that has previously been dealt with before I started to visit,

• Keeemon 1

13 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I'm relatively new to TGC so I am trying to find my feet, I posted a lot of daft posts on BIAM to try and get people talking e.g. daft shit like "Shit celebrity encounters" etc.. it got people chatting and eventually we started posting pictures of ourselves and opening up a little. I got to know a few of the members pretty well and even met Andy for a pint when he was working in Scotland. Before I know it people are accusing us of having a selective members club where we are ignoring others and chatting amongst ourselves.. Total bullshit!!!!  our point was to actively meet up with fellow forum members is they happen to be in ur area, I believe Rolla has met with members of TGC on occasions. One thing I do notice on TGC is that there is no begging threads, I don't know if this is something that has previously been dealt with before I started to visit,

The begging over there is ridiculous. People kicking off because they haven't won on the many monthly draws. I didn't join for that and I haven't signed up for any of the Bandits promotions or gone through the links. Too much emphasis on making money over there and on the videos. Never get by hassled on here or get links thrown at you. Rolla does the odd giveaway and it does attract a lot of extra viewers but that's not the reason the majority of us watch for. In general the chat on the streams is fairly sensible but what does annoy me is the people constantly urging Rolla to stick his balance on roulette or £50 spins on Book of Dead. No wonder he gets fed up. I don't particularly enjoy the huge stakes as it isn't of any interest to me. That's why the Reel King nonsense gets turned off as I don't believe it does any good and because I don't like it, I don't watch. No complaining or name calling required...just my choice and that's good enough for me. We all have our opinions and the forum should be a good place to discuss them without any shit! ?

• Keeemon 3

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, PATTY1974 said:

The Wembley jinx continues @david1111 ? We would have struggled next season as the whole squad needs an overhaul. Was looking forward to the playing The Mighty Leeds again. ?

No matter what happened, you still have the premiership record and nobody can take that away from you ??

• Like 1