Keeeeeemon Barcelonaaaaaaaa!!!

Rocknrolla

Just now, Miller26 said:

Shit the bed that would almost make me want it to stay like this but I just can’t be having it ?

haha not sure I can let it ride though, just seems there will be another goal? Maybe when its gets to just over double my bet I will cashout, who knows I always make the wrong decision with cashout slider! I have a little more on the 2-1 so makes a little sense to cashout but fudge knows I'm confusing myself the more I think about it ha  

2 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

If its 1-0 its 3.2k

Am I right in thinking you have other bets on Barca to win Paul?  So rather than kill the bet by withdrawing a £170 cash out why not stick a couple of hundred on Liverpool to score next at 6/4, If Barca scores next your win on them is more secure but if Liverpool score you get £600 profit while still keeping the 1-0 3k dream alive if nothing changes.

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, Rocknrolla said:

haha not sure I can let it ride though, just seems there will be another goal? Maybe when its gets to just over double my bet I will cashout, who knows I always make the wrong decision with cashout slider! I have a little more on the 2-1 so makes a little sense to cashout but fudge knows I'm confusing myself the more I think about it ha  

Yes I’d let that one ride till maybe around the 60 mins mark . Cash out and hope someone scores

1 minute ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Am I right in thinking you have other bets on Barca to win Paul?  So rather than kill the bet by withdrawing a £170 cash out why not stick a couple of hundred on Liverpool to score next at 6/4, If Barca scores next your win on them is more secure but if Liverpool score you get £600 profit while still keeping the 1-0 3k dream alive if nothing changes.

I have 4 other bets with them to win in trebles and yankees

• Chaching! 1

2 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I like the idea of a little safety but pretty much have nothing left to play with

2 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH 

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL

SPENNYMOOR!!!!   

GTFIT

@Rocknrolla cash out some profit and let the others ride. Take a win while its there.... Billy small bollocks here would anyway

What have I missed crunchienut?

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I’d be tempted mate but it’s obviously up to you

yeh I'm very tempted but as I also have the 2-1 its seems like a good back up for now, going to try and hold out for at least 15 more minutes but who knows

• Chaching! 3

1 minute ago, Rocknrolla said:

yeh I'm very tempted but as I also have the 2-1 its seems like a good back up for now, going to try and hold out for at least 15 more minutes but who knows

I'll have a heart attack if you wait 15 mins....I cant cope with the stress man.

• Love 2