Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

13 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I could of won on that beauty and Im not even a jockey, oh well

Posted it up too soon, the filthy guests jinxed you. 

2 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

I was being sarcastic but it seems to have gone completely over your heed soldier, back in line.

Am a veteran on Sarcasm fannybaws 

I just love when gambling members post either what they were going to bet,  or the horse after it's ran

Edited by Bangers
  • Love 1

I swear the Gold Cup gets worse every year too. First time looking at the Cheltenham race cards this year, it is hard to get excited about most of these races when you have ignored the National Hunt racing for the last year. 

3 minutes ago, Denman said:

I swear the Gold Cup gets worse every year too. First time looking at the Cheltenham race cards this year, it is hard to get excited about most of these races when you have ignored the National Hunt racing for the last year. 

Last years race was pretty weird, they went a dordle and it turned into a sprint between most of the field 

7 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

Last years race was pretty weird, they went a dordle and it turned into a sprint between most of the field 

Al Boum Photo has won the race back to back but for me it is still a bit of a uninspiring horse, despite that looking at the race I don't really see what would be beating it. 

10 minutes ago, Denman said:

Al Boum Photo has won the race back to back but for me it is still a bit of a uninspiring horse, despite that looking at the race I don't really see what would be beating it. 

Two words sir denman 

Native river wins the gold Cup 

1 minute ago, 4houghts said:

mack the knife in the last for some small profit on a trixie 

@Miller26 the only way native river is winning is if he runs in a river

I've worked it all out in my head .

Fordon goes off hard in front to be joined by native river and champ .champ fades 3 out to leave Frodon and native river fighting it out .native river jumps the kast like its a garden shrub and powers up the finish .

1st native river 

2nd Frodon 

3rd al boum photo 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I got carried away ha .who would you have champ ?

Feck knows. I want to say none of them, but I know I will end up doing something.