Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

4 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

surprising what they get up to when your in work......

what is it anyway?

Mate he’s a right weirdo ?. He once tried to grass me up for parking my van in the street. He sent an email to my works which they then passed on the me . It was obvious it was him because his email was something like Dave1975 ?. I replied telling him that I get in at 5 tonight and if the wanted to sort it out to give me a knock . Never heard a thing ?

As for his music, well there’s a few good tunes like oasis , blur and pulp but he’s mixing it in with classical music in between so I can’t get into anything 

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

He once tried to grass me up for parking my van in the street.

Think he did have a point TBF regarding when you parked Yur Van and he was sitting having his tea at the time 

images (1).jpg

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, Blampy said:

15.50 Ripon mate 

Hmm might have a line once ive tanned this half bottle. VENTURA KNIGHT has a fine record over 7f-1m on good or faster going, recording form figures of 11119101130 (7-11), improving to 11111113 (7-8) in single-figure line-ups, with the defeat coming in Listed company. He’s 0-8 on the all-weather but still ran a respectable 20-1 third of 12 at Newcastle last time and he has his ideal conditions in the Weddings At Western House Hotel Handicap at Ayr (4.10). -- Andrew mount makes a good case for this fuck as well... cheeky double?

• Chaching! 3

Just now, Blampy said:

Na mate not abroad, going down the caravan next week as it’s not booked out

Ahh good stuff 

To be pissing down here around Wednesday from what i see, good for the lawn i guess

Heading out for some food mate ok and see if any faces in da bookies 

Shall catch ya later 

1 minute ago, Bangers said:

Ahh good stuff 

To be pissing down here around Wednesday from what i see, good for the lawn i guess

Heading out for some food mate ok and see if any faces in da bookies 

Shall catch ya later 

Ok mate good luck