Tonight's premier League darts

david1111

35 minutes ago, Crunchie said:

i think its less than 2,500 in cardiff, so it sells out double time

Thats a shame still a great atmosphere tho , only game that can replicate a football atmophere without the rivalry .

Everybody just gets pissed and has a great time last time i was there i couldn't even make the score out on the big screens ffs . Ma head was touchin the roof .😂

Wasn't bothered tho .🍻🍻

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, Peter clark said:

Probs but these players come into their own in the later stages

9 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

Thats a shame still a great atmosphere tho , only game that can replicate a football atmophere without the rivalry .

Everybody just gets pissed and has a great time last time i was there i couldn't even make the score out on the big screens ffs . Ma head was touchin the roof .😂

Wasn't bothered tho .🍻🍻

And you get the crowd singing Tom Jones and Neil diamond. Where else!

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

Wasn't bothered tho .🍻🍻

there speaks a man who has never been to Cardiff to watch Rugby.... again without the rivalry. 

4 minutes ago, Crunchie said:

who's that David?

MVG still the best player, just missing something. Don't look like getting close to the 110 averages he used to throw. His 180's are way down.

I noticed this when backing him on 180's, he's switching to 19's far more often than he used to and this is doing for a lot of match treble bets as well.

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Crunchie said:

really?? I not heard that. Maybe watching MVG look vulnerable, and Andersons slide, think he may have a chance again?

He'll be missing it like crazy, but I can't see him being the same standard. You never know but it won't be easy at his age.

And I believe he would have to go through q school

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

He'll be missing it like crazy, but I can't see him being the same standard. You never know but it won't be easy at his age.

And I believe he would have to go through q school

When you leave your sport in your head you only ever rememeber the great performances and the glory though, you forget how mach harder it is when getting older takes it's toll and those times when you just never turn up don't figure as much in your recollections either.