Tonight's premier League darts

david1111

55 minutes ago, Crunchie said:

Didn't Big G get to the semi's in one event and lost in the deciding leg in the final to Wright in the other, think PW threw a 170 to finish the match?? @david1111 I smell a draw there.

Not convinced by the form of a lot of the others even though the standard was good last week, still players under performing. I can't call most of the games this week so won't have a bet but agree with what you say. If the Asp plays like last week he should win, but thats a big IF, but hope he produces the goods. I may do some footy tonight instead and watch the darts.

I didn't see that. As you say though hard to predict. The standard doesn't seem to be as it was in years gone by. Don't think there's been a 9 darter for a few years now

Yeah PL seems so strange. Just 4 years ago we had an in form MVG, Ade Lewis, Anderson, Barney and The Power, with support fro the likes of Wright, Wade, Chizzy. Now the form of the top end players doesn't seem to be there this year (MVG, Anderson, Wright) and everyone seems to be much of a muchness, with quality just missing, Gurney, Cross, Gary, are out of form. and the rest are just playing averagely. Struggling to get excited about the PL at the moment...... Wright v MVG may be the only big game currently?

2 minutes ago, Crunchie said:

horrible games to call tonight. Did you do the double or treble? cos like Gary if he wins he usually  knocks in the 180s for fun. Nice one Phil @philinvicta

I just did the single at 23/20.   I know the Racing Post put up Smith to get most 180s as they said Gurney was not hitting many but he got a few tonight

Edited by philinvicta
  • Good Luck! 1