CHELTENHAM 2019, Lets arm ourselves

spursman

12 hours ago, 4houghts said:

that kevin on ATR said g elliot whispered  measurofmydreams was basically a good thing in the kim muir 

There was a cheltenham competition last year and everyone just commented on that i think was good viewing 

Yeah, he said he brought it up twice.

I've only got 1.5pts on it unfortunately, lol.

Just as a sidenote, been to a few Cheltenham Preview Nights over the years, some of them depending on guests can be very fun, but you're going to inevitably find that many of the trainers are really overworked miserable cunts that do not want to be there ?

1 hour ago, Denman said:

Just as a sidenote, been to a few Cheltenham Preview Nights over the years, some of them depending on guests can be very fun, but you're going to inevitably find that many of the trainers are really overworked miserable cunts that do not want to be there ?

Is it compulsory for them to go

2 hours ago, Denman said:

I never really pay that much attention after gordon said lebaik wouldnt run if i remember really put the horse down and then it romped in the supreme 

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

Is it compulsory for them to go

Good question - honest answer, I don't know. But many of them are organised by the owners association I believe so its a possibility. Also a lot of them have decent sponsors so I suspect they get a decent fee for attending.

Supreme 1 Arkle 2 Close Bros 3 Ultima 4
Fakir Doudarie Glen Forsa A Plus Tard Give Me A Copper
RSA 5 Coral Cup 6 Ballymore 7 Bumper 8
Delta Work Uradel City Island Blue Sari
JLT 9 Pertemps 10 Kim Muir 11 Brown Advisory12
Defi Du Seuil First Assignment Sky Pirate Janika
Albert Bartlet 13 County Hurdle 14 Martin Pipe 15 Grand Annual 16
Lisnagar Oscar Whiskey Sour Dallas Des Picton Magic Saint

1 2 3 4

5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16
1 4 13 16
1 6 11 16
4 7 10 13
6 7 10 11
1 5 9 13
2 6 10 14
3 7 11 15
4 8 12 16
1 2 5 6
9 10 13 14
3 4 7 8
11 12 15 16

The above is my final grid of picks for the four days    below are the combinations I have put them into Yankees

• Chaching! 1

Hey! I'm not a big ante-post player, in fact probably placed twice as many this year as every other year put together. I done 4.... then in recent weeks I put together 2 bets one a win only treble/ 4 timer and the other an e/w version under my mates advice. I don't bet big so there is little point in my eyes. Im really happy with 3/4 of my ante-post bets, well i was until I seen the prices @Marky147 got for them........?

No handicaps, as I am going to wait for the day and get max extra places available, although I did my first two this weekend ...... on we go....

KILDISART  22/1 E/W  in the JLT

CITY ISLAND  16/1 E/W   in the Ballymore

DELTA WORK  12/1 E/W  in the RSA Chase

FAUGHEEN  10/1 E/W in the Stayers Hurdle...... all still in so Im happy, but they are all NRNB

Win Only  Monalee (Ryanair) 11/2,  Delta Work  8/1 (RSA),  Defi du Suil (JLT) 4/1   and Tiger Roll (X-Country) 7/4

EW  Caid du Berlais (Foxhunters) 20/1,  Measure of My Dreams (Kim Muir) 12/1, Min 6/1 (Champion Ch)  and Lisnagar Oscar 12/1 (A. Bartlett) - 2 were my mates picks

I have recently backed Cartwright at 25/1 e/w for the Martin Pipe and  Not What I Am at 40/1 ew in the Pertemps Final on Thurs.

Will do 2 PP's each day, and some ew trixies aplenty on the day. Good Luck everybody

:keeeemon:

• Chaching! 2
  • Keeemon 1

@Crunchienut       delta work at 8-1 and measureofmydreams at 12-1

nice work mate i got 3-1 delta still better than it is now like 15/8 '

all my ante post selections day 1 have shortened somehwhat 'nobel endevour 20-1 into 12's being the most noticeable day 1  :pray:

I hope killutagh vic runs in coral cup got 25-1 should have a huge chance tomorrow! 

• Chaching! 1