Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

• 3 months later...

Strongly fancy England to beat Brazil tonight. Our friends down South keep getting stronger and it’s only a matter of time before they pick up a major tournament, Brazil on the other hand are a shadow of the past.

17 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Strongly fancy England to beat Brazil tonight. Our friends down South keep getting stronger and it’s only a matter of time before they pick up a major tournament, Brazil on the other hand are a shadow of the past.

I don't usually bother with England friendlies, but I'll watch this one.

I'm surprised England are favourites to win euro 24. They have the players to win but always seem to find a way of falling short

• 2 weeks later...

In tomorrows Arsenal v Villa game Villa are 9/1 to win, this looks a worthy addition to the Skybet acca freeze fivefold and just hope they score first, Ollie Watkins could easily rattle one in.

I've had a couple of quid at this, if tonights games don't keep it alive I will throw another couple of quid at this tomorrow.

image.thumb.png.0730ac01bf4a5ad7d9d263fce5a59801.png

• Good Luck! 1

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

More heartache with the acca freeze strategy, would have collected if either Brentford or Fulham won, the 0-0 was the only thing that could do me.  

image.thumb.png.eb7e7b75358bbdbdd76798e3955779aa.png

image.thumb.png.3eabdb158bf29747c6f6db8fd2fa70e8.png

V unlucky mate.

8 out of 10 for no return is hard to take. We see it so often. Bookies love accas!

11 minutes ago, david1111 said:

V unlucky mate.

8 out of 10 for no return is hard to take. We see it so often. Bookies love accas!

It's not really 8 out of 10 though David as it's practically the same teams on both lines, the plan was to do stick ons to make up the 5 team acca required for the acca freeze qualification and hope hope either Sheffield Utd or Fulham scored first and to lock in the big price.  Each line has the other team at the shortie price in it in the hope one of them comes in.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

It's not really 8 out of 10 though David as it's practically the same teams on both lines, the plan was to do stick ons to make up the 5 team acca required for the acca freeze qualification and hope hope either Sheffield Utd or Fulham scored first and to lock in the big price.  Each line has the other team at the shortie price in it in the hope one of them comes in.

Yeah I know, I was just saying that you got 8 in albeit on different bets. 

• Like 1