No Limit Slots

Blacko

28 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Producer of what has to be the dullest, confusing and uninteresting slots on the market.

ROCK BOTTOM.

SERIAL.

LITTLE BIGHORN.

THE BORDER.

ROAD RAGE.

THE RAVE.

FOLSOM PRISON.

KAREN MANEATER.

DAS BOOT.

5FED3E24-8CB0-446A-812E-406696565B09.png

Same when I play absolutely dreadful return if we had bonus buys I would probably buy them on low stake that’s the only way to do it as normal bonus are few and far between 

1 hour ago, Davina said:

Same when I play absolutely dreadful return if we had bonus buys I would probably buy them on low stake that’s the only way to do it as normal bonus are few and far between 

Well I wouldn’t bother with the bonus buys @Davina, I have bought them by the barrowload and they almost invariably turn out shite. It’s the old scratch card scenario where a handful win big when the rest win fuck all.. 

32 minutes ago, Andymitzy said:

yep i agree i always feel like i’m the only one that don’t get em lol 😆 

Andy I actually had to watch these slots on YouTube to understand what is required to actually win anything on these games.. the jackpot wins are usually won by these bellends who have a fake six figure starting Monopoly money balance. I was sitting in the car waiting on the missus Christmas shopping for two hours and decided to play bonus buys with play money on Remember Gulag and won shit all after 40 minutes 😂, the £1.81 win I posted cost nearly £14, the bonus but my before returned nearly 90p. 

As Christmas approaches I am on a sabbatical until the new year and the last slots I will touch next year are all listed above ,by my learned and esteemed colleague , whose observations are indeed of some notable value .... unlike Relax slots which are for the insane or those of criminal intent . 

• Keeemon 1

i’m one of those that likes the same old game and i don’t know y but i have only ever had 2/3 games and whichever one i play first that’s the one i stay on till i bonus or moneys gone. millionaire megaways is the one i play 99% of the time.. gamble to 14 spins then take unless i lose ofc haha then (99% of the time also) 😅

On 29/11/2022 at 23:33, Andymitzy said:

i’m one of those that likes the same old game and i don’t know y but i have only ever had 2/3 games and whichever one i play first that’s the one i stay on till i bonus or moneys gone. millionaire megaways is the one i play 99% of the time.. gamble to 14 spins then take unless i lose ofc haha then (99% of the time also) 😅

You just have to watch the Bandits latest video to see how normal players ( those who play with real funds ) resort back to playing old slots such as secret of the stones, flame busters etc.. even seasoned gamblers like him had to call it a day trying to bonus Dead or a Wild.

• 2 months later...
On 28/11/2022 at 19:24, Blacko said:

Producer of what has to be the dullest, confusing and uninteresting slots on the market.

ROCK BOTTOM.

SERIAL.

LITTLE BIGHORN.

THE BORDER.

ROAD RAGE.

THE RAVE.

FOLSOM PRISON.

KAREN MANEATER.

DAS BOOT.

5FED3E24-8CB0-446A-812E-406696565B09.png

add this one to the list 😜

Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 11.51.09.png