Tyger Bay

Bangers

Had some good memories with this gelding along with also applying the burns cream a few times on near misses, he lines up again at a track he just doesn't know how to run a bad race at that being Kempton, he did put gravy on the table LTO at Kempton but I just feel with the weight hike in this opening race tomorrow ''Saturday'' he could be a sitting duck at the business end.

It's trainer Conrad Allen's sole runner of the day and he gets the services from a pilot that knows the fella really well that being Martin Dwyer,  My fav memory with this horse was back on 10th March this year, I had lost a heavy bet at Southwell where he just didn't take to the conditions at all finishing stone last but that didn't put me off backing him NTO and getting a little revenge on the bookmaker, he wasn't the best away that day but Martin Dwyer was as cool as a snowman's bollocks on him and just sat allowing him to find his spot and then waited for the right spot to pounce from last to first and won a tad cosy in the end, nice return price of 4/1 so the beans were cancelled until another night and the gravy boat was dusted down and filled with Ahhhhhhh Bisto.

So if Tyger bay is passed over what then Wins ?

I'm chucking two darts at this race in very optometric fashion, the stake won't be bonkers but it will be braver than Blacko's Usual Saturday tuck shop kitty, the two I see serving it up to Tyger bay are, Trainer Darryll Holland's on the card who yes has been a little bit busy but going on his last win clearly looks a fit horse BUT he is still my 2nd choice.

The winner for me is from trainer Ed Walkers yard and he could have a very nice day as Starman lines up at Haydock in the Group 1 Betfair sprint cup.

This is also Ed's sole runner at this AW meeting and on watching his 4yr old geldings five races this season YES he's never won so far in 2021 and his only gold medal was back in February last year at Wolverhampton but Ed's been bringing him along nicely,  his showing price in a race of this nature is appealing along with getting the services again from Kempton veteran Luke Morris.

He only beat 1 horse LTO a Bath but he was running off topweight, he was 3rd at HQ before that in a feisty looking (Class 4) under Luke Morris and wasn't beat far so IMO he fully deserves his day in the sun in a race of today's nature, he ticks all the boxes and will be my main Saturday roll of the dice with a bit of Insurance on Darryll Hollands inform only runner.

13:00 Kempton - Mount Mogan 

Danger LILKAIN  

Have a nice weekend lads & lassies 

image.png.e579b151e8f2283d7d369ad740fd2476.png

• Chaching! 1
  • Good Luck! 1

That's a mighty big write up on ur heartfelt selections Sgt Bangers, you could have saved yourself a lot of time by using Google.

The donkey or ass (Equus asinus or Equus africanus asinus)[1][2] is a domesticated member of the horse family, Equidae. The wild ancestor of the donkey is the African wild ass, E. africanus. The donkey has been used as a working animal for at least 5000 years. There are more than 40 million donkeys in the world, mostly in underdeveloped countries, where they are used principally as draught or pack animals. Working donkeys are often associated with those living at or below subsistence levels. Small numbers of donkeys are kept for breeding or as pets in developed countries.

• 4 weeks later...