what is your bet of choice ?

Shades111

• win accas
  • both teams to score
  • over/under
  • correct scores 

with the world of betting changing so quickly in recent years since i was young i was wondering what most of you all like to bet on these days , the choices where we can place our money are very wide now , back in the days when i first started gambling it was just home , away or draw and maybe correct score if it was a big game . personally i find trying to find a block of winning teams is very hard unless you are willing to back a bunch of huge favorites that will not return much for your money . 

for me i like to have what i consider value for money , if im going to lose thats fine , but i want to lose knowing iv given myself a chance of winning 100x or 200x my stake , i understand this is not going to happen very often but when it does the win is a lot sweeter , my bet of choice these days is "both teams to score" accas , also note i very rarely do a match under 10/11 , i just dont think thats good value . i dont do these bets for big stakes but i do a lot of them , sometimes my bet stakes will only be 50p in the week days as i work most evenings and cant really keep an eye on all the action , weekends i bet a little bigger and i can keep track of all the games

i started these bets at the beginning of last season and had a nice winning run hitting about 8-10 accas in a short time period , sadly the run came to an end and i dont remember hitting another one in the second half of the season at all , also this season has not gone well either , only managed to hit one so far , but as far as im concerned im happy with my bet of choice , you do not have to lay out a lot of money , you dont care who wins the game , you are just looking for a goal from both sides and its a bet that seems to give more fun to me than agonizing over the result of a game .

interested to know if anyone else does similar bets in accas and how you get on with them ?

• Keeemon 1

2 hours ago, Shades111 said:
  • win accas
  • both teams to score
  • over/under
  • correct scores 

with the world of betting changing so quickly in recent years since i was young i was wondering what most of you all like to bet on these days , the choices where we can place our money are very wide now , back in the days when i first started gambling it was just home , away or draw and maybe correct score if it was a big game . personally i find trying to find a block of winning teams is very hard unless you are willing to back a bunch of huge favorites that will not return much for your money . 

for me i like to have what i consider value for money , if im going to lose thats fine , but i want to lose knowing iv given myself a chance of winning 100x or 200x my stake , i understand this is not going to happen very often but when it does the win is a lot sweeter , my bet of choice these days is "both teams to score" accas , also note i very rarely do a match under 10/11 , i just dont think thats good value . i dont do these bets for big stakes but i do a lot of them , sometimes my bet stakes will only be 50p in the week days as i work most evenings and cant really keep an eye on all the action , weekends i bet a little bigger and i can keep track of all the games

i started these bets at the beginning of last season and had a nice winning run hitting about 8-10 accas in a short time period , sadly the run came to an end and i dont remember hitting another one in the second half of the season at all , also this season has not gone well either , only managed to hit one so far , but as far as im concerned im happy with my bet of choice , you do not have to lay out a lot of money , you dont care who wins the game , you are just looking for a goal from both sides and its a bet that seems to give more fun to me than agonizing over the result of a game .

interested to know if anyone else does similar bets in accas and how you get on with them ?

Yeh I like this idea of betting, for me when adding quite a few teams/results into a bet with high odds I get frustrated when I miss by one or two especially when you watch the highlights and some dodgy penalty goes for or against you! I've always liked yankee bets, picking 2 draws and 2 wins around evs odds. I would definitely do more acca type bets on a Saturday if I was allowed to be able to sit and watch the scores come in, used to love doing that!

What was the highest odds acca you won on?

33 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Yeh I like this idea of betting, for me when adding quite a few teams/results into a bet with high odds I get frustrated when I miss by one or two especially when you watch the highlights and some dodgy penalty goes for or against you! I've always liked yankee bets, picking 2 draws and 2 wins around evs odds. I would definitely do more acca type bets on a Saturday if I was allowed to be able to sit and watch the scores come in, used to love doing that!

What was the highest odds acca you won on?

hi rolla , pretty sure my best one from last season paid £687 for a £5 6-fold , i stuck in a couple of right dodgy games in the bet ,  i know san marino  was one of them , the match was like 4/1 or 9/2 for both teams to score so that really bumped the bet up , i dont let prices put me off , the bigger the price on the game the better for my like , im only looking for the dodgy team to score 1 goal . even the worst teams out there can get lucky with a free-kick , penalty or corner .

The problem with football betting has and always will be that the odds are shite. Same goes for most 1 x 2 sort of things. Unless you add 4+ matches into an acca your returns are poor and generally one leg will always let you down. I've had a lot more luck betting in-play on bigger matches. I generally wont bet before a game begins and I see what the fucking craic is. Theres a lot of good value in-play which you can find.

• Keeemon 2

I like to find 8 teams i fancy on a weekend and then arrange them into a few 4 folds, an 8 fold btts and an 8 fold "Goal in both halves" bet. I have been 1 goal away on both the goal bets several times..... for some silly returns off relatively small stakes but yeah, usually 1 goal lets me down! 

I do a two from each section on the GG bonus coupon at odds of 350/1, it’s ten selections and somewhat of a long shot but a sneaky pound won’t break the bank. I do that along with a match result and BTTS treble and a five or six team accumulator.

• Keeemon 1

On Sat I do a £25 BTTS four team acca and a £25 treble, the BBTS is purely to keep me entertained for the enire 90 - 95 minutes as even if one team is 6-0 down there is still the possibility to get that one goal.  With the treble sometimes you find a team 2-0 down after 10 minutes with a man sent off and the coupon is fit for the bin.

I sit in front of the TV put on Soccer Saturday and do the BTTS coupon like a bingo card circling each team when they score, If I circle all 8 I am collecting.  The amount of weeks I am one away is staggering.

My treble is very often Skybets enhanced treble, I will look at it and if I like the look of it and think it has a chance I will back it if not I will pick something myself.

• Keeemon 1