Football, General chit chat

spursman

21 minutes ago, spursman said:

Stillgot bale to come, harry said two weeks ago we should be scoring 5 a game lol. Should have had 8 v newcastle, could not understand 3.80 for is to win this.

COYS incredible game for us so far! And I don't wanna here bs that the incident with martial and lemela was the main factor!

5-1

• Good Luck! 1

1 hour ago, Fredthedog1 said:

I don't wanna here bs that the incident with martial and lemela was the main factor!

how can you not? even Graem Souness said the decision was bollucks 

You deserved the win yes, its probably the best thing that could of happened regarding highlighting the boards incompetence tho. 

3 minutes ago, spursman said:

That made no difference, we should have had 4 by then, but lamela should have gone too. 

but them chances happened before the sending of and you didn't score them so I don't get what you mean? 

The game was 2-1, after that red card the game was over 

14 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

how can you not? even Graem Souness said the decision was bollucks 

You deserved the win yes, its probably the best thing that could of happened regarding highlighting the boards incompetence tho. 

Well before the red card we had 4 chances in the space of 2 mins and we was 2-1 up hence me saying that decision had no input on the outcome, so today man united wouldn't if beat us with 11 or 10 players.....

My opinion 

11 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

but them chances happened before the sending of and you didn't score them so I don't get what you mean? 

The game was 2-1, after that red card the game was over 

Mate we would have crushed you regardless and if it makes you feel any better, you wont be the last, we should have had 8 v necastle. Lamela baited him, neither should have got a card, but managers like josay and fergie love things like that, whatever gives you the edge, we are usually the victims.

Edited by spursman

Just now, spursman said:

Mate we would have crushed you regardless and if it makes you feel any better, you wont be the last, we should have had 8 v necastle

we always play terrible in the first half tbh, I dunno how you can say you would of won regardless of the red card 

its GG anyway well done tottenham look a much better team after backing mourinho in the transfer window 

• Keeemon 2

1 minute ago, 4houghts said:

we always play terrible in the first half tbh, I dunno how you can say you would of won regardless of the red card 

its GG anyway well done tottenham look a much better team after backing mourinho in the transfer window 

I reckon it would off been a more closely matched game 100% yes but I think we would off won