centipede

£50 to £1k-ish New Year Challenge

Recommended Posts

These kind of challenges heavily influence what you pick. I would have picked the Fahey runner in a normal bet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was a short lived attempt.... 

 

1D14FFAD00000578-2885131-image-a-7_14193

 

Trap 2 @ 5/4

2.59 Newcastle

£50 win.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Denman said:

That was a short lived attempt.... 

 

1D14FFAD00000578-2885131-image-a-7_14193

 

Trap 2 @ 5/4

2.59 Newcastle

£50 win.

you are going to do it in only a few bets lol, going to take me 31 bets with those prices lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Denman said:

That was a short lived attempt.... 

 

1D14FFAD00000578-2885131-image-a-7_14193

 

Trap 2 @ 5/4

2.59 Newcastle

£50 win.

 

No mate, I tried about 10-15 times last time, starting at £20 I believe and couldn't do it. Got within 1 bet twice. That dog lost too... so.... 

 

1D14FFAD00000578-2885131-image-a-7_14193

 

Was just warming up..

 

Sir Carno @ 4/1

3.05 Cork

£50 win

  • Good Luck! 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

steven-gerrard-liverpool-sad.jpg

 

We go again, one more time...

 

Trap 1 @ 9/2

 

3.17 Doncaster

 

£50 Win.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c30cadf7737636651

 

Didn't go well.

Edited by Denman
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Denman said:

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c30cadf7737636651

 

Didn't go well.

bet stevie g still has nightmares about that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

todays bet, man city -1 goal at home to rotherham

               
  Bet No Bet Price Stake W/L Profit Balance
01/01/19 1 Arsenal v Fulham, Arsenal +1 goal 1.11 50.00 Won 5.24 55.24
02/01/19 2 Wolves v Palace, over 0.5 goals 1.12 55.24 Won 6.32 61.56
03/01/19 3 Man city +2 goals v Liverpool 1.13 61.56 Won 7.63 69.19
04/01/19 4 Lay Lough Salt in the 1.45 Wetherby 7.2 69.19 Won 10.64 79.83
05/01/19 5 Everton v Lincoln, under 5.5 goals 1.15 79.83 Won 11.41 90.24
06/01/19 6 Man city -1 goal v Rotherham 1.16 90.24      
  • Get In There! 1
  • Good Luck! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, centipede said:

todays bet, man city -1 goal at home to rotherham

               
  Bet No Bet Price Stake W/L Profit Balance
01/01/19 1 Arsenal v Fulham, Arsenal +1 goal 1.11 50.00 Won 5.24 55.24
02/01/19 2 Wolves v Palace, over 0.5 goals 1.12 55.24 Won 6.32 61.56
03/01/19 3 Man city +2 goals v Liverpool 1.13 61.56 Won 7.63 69.19
04/01/19 4 Lay Lough Salt in the 1.45 Wetherby 7.2 69.19 Won 10.64 79.83
05/01/19 5 Everton v Lincoln, under 5.5 goals 1.15 79.83 Won 11.41 90.24
06/01/19 6 Man city -1 goal v Rotherham 1.16 90.24      

Still going mate well done and good luck 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Still going mate well done and good luck 

Cheers mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

easy one today, never in doubt! and up to 3 figures..

  Bet No Bet Price Stake W/L Profit Balance
01/01/19 1 Arsenal v Fulham, Arsenal +1 goal 1.11 50.00 Won 5.24 55.24
02/01/19 2 Wolves v Palace, over 0.5 goals 1.12 55.24 Won 6.32 61.56
03/01/19 3 Man city +2 goals v Liverpool 1.13 61.56 Won 7.63 69.19
04/01/19 4 Lay Lough Salt in the 1.45 Wetherby 7.2 69.19 Won 10.64 79.83
05/01/19 5 Everton v Lincoln, under 5.5 goals 1.15 79.83 Won 11.41 90.24
06/01/19 6 Man city -1 goal v Rotherham 1.16 90.24 Won 13.77 104.01
  • Get In There! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I make a suggestion if this goes again ? If we double our initial buy in, we withdraw our inital stake to have a 'free' go the following time? And carry on with whats left. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, centipede said:

easy one today, never in doubt! and up to 3 figures..

  Bet No Bet Price Stake W/L Profit Balance
01/01/19 1 Arsenal v Fulham, Arsenal +1 goal 1.11 50.00 Won 5.24 55.24
02/01/19 2 Wolves v Palace, over 0.5 goals 1.12 55.24 Won 6.32 61.56
03/01/19 3 Man city +2 goals v Liverpool 1.13 61.56 Won 7.63 69.19
04/01/19 4 Lay Lough Salt in the 1.45 Wetherby 7.2 69.19 Won 10.64 79.83
05/01/19 5 Everton v Lincoln, under 5.5 goals 1.15 79.83 Won 11.41 90.24
06/01/19 6 Man city -1 goal v Rotherham 1.16 90.24 Won 13.77 104.01

So you have 24 days odd left to get the other £900 odd, you are well on track Centi, is it all footy ones for your plan?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Can I make a suggestion if this goes again ? If we double our initial buy in, we withdraw our inital stake to have a 'free' go the following time? And carry on with whats left. 

That is a really good idea 1P, very good, as that way, everyone will then be using the bookies monies to power the after £X start pot!!

I missed this months one, so will have a go in Feb, if the lads & lasses do it again after this one 😉

  • Like 1
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Poker said:

So you have 24 days odd left to get the other £900 odd, you are well on track Centi, is it all footy ones for your plan?

no not all footy, there is a horse in there too. basically one bet a day, but whatever i fancy it on

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Can I make a suggestion if this goes again ? If we double our initial buy in, we withdraw our inital stake to have a 'free' go the following time? And carry on with whats left. 

Optimistic, I didn't get close to money back. I'm a chicken so thats exactly what i would probably do if I got to a ton say.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/01/2019 at 15:15, Denman said:

We go again, one more time...

 

Trap 1 @ 9/2

 

3.17 Doncaster

 

£50 Win

given up squire???

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

given up squire???

T1 at doncaster is like betting on Gemma Collins winning DOI 😉

5 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Optimistic, I didn't get close to money back. I'm a chicken so thats exactly what i would probably do if I got to a ton say.

What are you running at today Crunch?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Poker said:

T1 at doncaster is like betting on Gemma Collins winning DOI 😉

What are you running at today Crunch?

Nothing.....still tilted after yesterdays near misses so having a mini break. But done a r/f on the Sussex National earlier. had the winner, but the other horse decided he didn't fancy jumping or running today 😞

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

given up squire???

 

No. I am just waiting for the right 20/1 shot to come along.

  • Get In There! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Poker said:

T1 at doncaster is like betting on Gemma Collins winning DOI 😉

What are you running at today Crunch?

Doubt there'll be many lifts in that routine 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

todays selection is Wolves +3 goals v Liverpool tonight @1.12

  Bet No Bet Price Stake W/L Profit Balance
01/01/19 1 Arsenal v Fulham, Arsenal +1 goal 1.11 50.00 Won 5.24 55.24
02/01/19 2 Wolves v Palace, over 0.5 goals 1.12 55.24 Won 6.32 61.56
03/01/19 3 Man city +2 goals v Liverpool 1.13 61.56 Won 7.63 69.19
04/01/19 4 Lay Lough Salt in the 1.45 Wetherby 7.2 69.19 Won 10.64 79.83
05/01/19 5 Everton v Lincoln, under 5.5 goals 1.15 79.83 Won 11.41 90.24
06/01/19 6 Man city -1 goal v Rotherham 1.16 90.24 Won 13.77 104.01
07/01/19 7 Wolves +3 goals v Liverpool 1.12 104.01      
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now