The Night Stalker on Netflix

Douvan

6 minutes ago, Douvan said:

Had anyone watched this?

As a fan of true crime and the listener of a shit ton of podcasts, I know the story of Richard Ramirez so this appealed a lot. If you like true crime, I’d definitely recommend it. 

It's on my list as soon as I've got the time to commit to it! 

I've just started a podcast called The Apology Line. Very interesting, have you come across it? 

• Keeemon 1

33 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

It's on my list as soon as I've got the time to commit to it! 

I've just started a podcast called The Apology Line. Very interesting, have you come across it? 

No, i'll give it a go. I drive an hour to work and an hour back so i'm able to get through podcasts quite quickly.

In my playlist at present are: Hit Man, The Magnus Archives, Solve (really good, tells stories like a whodunnit based on true stories and you have to identify the killer), Sword and Scale, CaseFile True Crime, Covert, Hell and Gone, Insomniac, Paper Ghosts, Serial, Someone Knows Something and Where The Bodies Are Buried.

I've added The Apology Line...nice to see it's done by Wondery. They've made some great podcasts in the past.

34 minutes ago, Douvan said:

No, i'll give it a go. I drive an hour to work and an hour back so i'm able to get through podcasts quite quickly.

In my playlist at present are: Hit Man, The Magnus Archives, Solve (really good, tells stories like a whodunnit based on true stories and you have to identify the killer), Sword and Scale, CaseFile True Crime, Covert, Hell and Gone, Insomniac, Paper Ghosts, Serial, Someone Knows Something and Where The Bodies Are Buried.

I've added The Apology Line...nice to see it's done by Wondery. They've made some great podcasts in the past.

Thanks, not listened to a few of them so I'll add them to my list! 

Yes, Wondery make a lot of good shows, always in depth and fun. 

• Keeemon 1