Sky Bet Money Back Cheltenham Offer

Mad Slasher McGurk

Skybet doing money back on the first race of the day all throughout Cheltenham up to £20 max but you get it back as cash and not just as a free bet like they usually do so you get a £20 bet to nothing.  As far as I can see you could keep going with the same £20 every day until you win and if you don't win you can still withdraw it back to your bank account so you are not out of pocket.

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 4

26 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Skybet doing money back on the first race of the day all throughout Cheltenham up to £20 max but you get it back as cash and not just as a free bet like they usually do so you get a £20 bet to nothing.  As far as I can see you could keep going with the same £20 every day until you win and if you don't win you can still withdraw it back to your bank account so you are not out of pocket.

According to the sporting life website it is as a free bet (sorry that is last year)

Edited by philinvicta
correction

35 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Some offer that. Just need to find a winner!

• Keeemon 2