Cat Game

Blacko

Took a 100% match bonus on crypto outfit and deposited a bullseye. This rolled in on last spin and kinda surprised me. Played down to €800 as there was a 35x play through, soon as it cleared the balance then went to €500 🤕, T&Cs cap the winning loot (fudgers). Ended up collecting around £600 so can’t complain.

p.s. The following games are almost impossible to win… mental and Zues v Hades ( dogshit slot ), bought a few big bonuses and the bastard sticks the guaranteed wild on the last reel every time.

• Like 1
  • Shocked! 1
  • Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

Took a 100% match bonus on crypto outfit and deposited a bullseye. This rolled in on last spin and kinda surprised me. Played down to €800 as there was a 35x play through, soon as it cleared the balance then went to €500 🤕, T&Cs cap the winning loot (fudgers). Ended up collecting around £600 so can’t complain.

p.s. The following games are almost impossible to win… mental and Zues v Hades ( dogshit slot ), bought a few big bonuses and the bastard sticks the guaranteed wild on the last reel every time.

Irn Brus all round. 

• Ha Haa 1

10 minutes ago, david1111 said:

That last spin was unreal.

Didn't realise I could skip the count up till the last few spins

Did you withdraw without any problems 

I think pragmatics can be like that I think, huge last spins. Tbh Dave I’ve bought hundreds and had two decent payouts, this one and Bug Bamboo. I don’t like posting big wins as it gives the reader a false reading, I’m well down overall. As I said earlier they capped the winnings at €500 so my dream bonus buy wasn’t what I hoped for. Cashing out was easy enough although you have to go through binance and sell your crypto winnings to some other fucker before it hits the bank, I’m not the best at these kinda things. 

8 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I think pragmatics can be like that I think, huge last spins. Tbh Dave I’ve bought hundreds and had two decent payouts, this one and Bug Bamboo. I don’t like posting big wins as it gives the reader a false reading, I’m well down overall. As I said earlier they capped the winnings at €500 so my dream bonus buy wasn’t what I hoped for. Cashing out was easy enough although you have to go through binance and sell your crypto winnings to some other fucker before it hits the bank, I’m not the best at these kinda things. 

I've just read your post further above!

There's always something to knock you down, but still a nice win nonetheless.

I dabbled in crypto a while ago before banks started getting involved and not allowing transactions,  but I don't really understand it so never bothered since.

I think most people realise now that you can't profit from slots long term

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

I've just read your post further above!

There's always something to knock you down, but still a nice win nonetheless.

I dabbled in crypto a while ago before banks started getting involved and not allowing transactions,  but I don't really understand it so never bothered since.

I think most people realise now that you can't profit from slots long term

Put it this way Dave, I could cash out 5k and all they have to do is say “Please send us proof of your Irish residence Blacko”, then I’m fucked, simple as that 

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Put it this way Dave, I could cash out 5k and all they have to do is say “Please send us proof of your Irish residence Blacko”, then I’m fucked, simple as that 

Nothing is certain until money in your account.

I actually emailed cryptoleo ages ago just as a tester and told them I live in UK but want to play at their site using a vpn.

They replied and just said yes, we accept vpn.

Dodgy as fuck imo