*BANNED WORD* Andrew

Guest Chair Slots

Guest Chair Slots

In terms of impact this is like if we decided to fuck landing in Normandy off in favour of sending Hitler a letter telling him his paintings were shit.

0C01CFD4-323F-4DED-B0A8-A6BB14D4B9CD.png

3 hours ago, RB91 said:

It’s just to let his mum save face. Royal family can all get fucked anyway.

I see they are now saying Boris had more parties and one was the night before Nick the Greeks funeral where they are showing Betty Battenberg sitting on her own at the funeral, I wonder if this is deliberate to try and show her in a good light as someone who "follows the rules" in a attempt to protect the monarchy.  Will be interesting when old Jug Lugs takes over and could be just more chaos, he's the original wokester, he was at it decades before they started indocrinating all the kids towards it and he's not well liked because of it.  If the Wee Scunner had any sense she would leave her second "Independence" referendum until after Betty has died and if Westminster had any sense they would give her one while Betty is still alive as there are many older Scots loyal to Betty who don't hold the same warmth towards Charles.

14 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I see they are now saying Boris had more parties and one was the night before Nick the Greeks funeral where they are showing Betty Battenberg sitting on her own at the funeral, I wonder if this is deliberate to try and show her in a good light as someone who "follows the rules" in a attempt to protect the monarchy.  Will be interesting when old Jug Lugs takes over and could be just more chaos, he's the original wokester, he was at it decades before they started indocrinating all the kids towards it and he's not well liked because of it.  If the Wee Scunner had any sense she would leave her second "Independence" referendum until after Betty has died and if Westminster had any sense they would give her one while Betty is still alive as there are many older Scots loyal to Betty who don't hold the same warmth towards Charles.

What about cue ball and the ginger monkey?

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Aye I’ve seen that photo everywhere for the last couple of days, enough to make you vomit.