I'm new but old

24 minutes ago, Riverkiller75 said:

The reality of gambling is harsh you are correct. Us gamblers are wired different from normal people so it's hard to explain but we carry on. Sometimes I wish I was normal but from my eyes normality like your average Joe bores the crap out of me. A lot of my friends live normal lives but in a warped way atleast I have a so called get out of jail free card were I'm not just relying on my wages to treat everyone. My closest are looked after with my wages and the winnings are sugar on top of the cake. Unfortunately like most people I sometimes spend the money on the yeast so the cake falls flat...

I know what you are saying but if I could have my 35 years of gambling back I would quite happily take normal

• Keeemon 3

So would we all pal and it looks like you are doing the right thing. I'm stood here waiting on a few bets to come in on the final game whilst most people are sat watching soaps or chilling with family so I know which one I'd rather have but it's in our psyche pal. Break the wheel like you are doing and things will better for you.

Good luck. I gave up a long time ago my brain is wired to chase the hits and to live with the repercussions of my actions and I'm ok with that but others need to be aware.

• Keeemon 3