59. Lets talk about Ruby Walsh.

30 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

have any nice wins today on the gg's 

I had done a preview for a horse racing site a week or two ago. I posted a bunch of specials and then a little write up for each race. Had a reasonable return today, couple of winners, good priced place, also 2 non-runners, going by that preview. Actual results were; 2 winners (Roksana and A Plus Tard), 2 places (Itchy Feet & Lake View Lad), 3 losers. which resulted in a fairly small loss.

This evening was better, nice touch on the Johnston winner @ 16s and 14s. That being the only bet this evening.

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, Denman said:

I had done a preview for a horse racing site a week or two ago. I posted a bunch of specials and then a little write up for each race. Had a reasonable return today, couple of winners, good priced place, also 2 non-runners, going by that preview. Actual results were; 2 winners (Roksana and A Plus Tard), 2 places (Itchy Feet & Lake View Lad), 3 losers. which resulted in a fairly small loss.

That plus Tard had his weetabix, really fancy that killutagh vic tomorrow could bolt up  

Edited by 4houghts

1 minute ago, 4houghts said:

That plus Tard had his weetabix 

Yes, I have always liked Henry de Bromhead since he had Sizing Europe. Been watching his horses a bit more closely since he picked up a bunch of Gigginstown horses. He has a few nice ones running this year.

He's no longer the best for me. Has confidence issues now. Turned down rides on good horse for Willie on account of them being a bit mental and not wanted to risk falling, as soon as you start doing that you've lost some of what made you so special. Still very good mind, especially around Cheltenham. 

Not quite as steep a decline as ole BJ has had over the last 3/4 years. That's truly a fall from grace.