Overview Of Pug Life
Pug Life is a 5 reel, 4 row slot with 16 Fixed Paylines. The game has 2 Free Spin bonus features and a base game Treat symbol that can multiply your wins.
- The Dawg’s Den – Land 3 or more Dawg’s Den Scatters to enter the feature, each Scatter will reveal 3 or 4 Free Spins. The values will be added together to give you your total amount of Free Spins before the feature starts.
- Treats – Treat symbols can land in the base game and any win they’re part of will award a multiplier of 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 10x, 15x, 20x, 25x, 50x, 75x, 100x, 150x or 200x. If a win has more than 1 treat the multipliers are added together before the wins are calculated. If you land 3 treats anywhere on the grid the Treat Yo’self feature is awarded and the treats remain sticky for the duration of the feature.
- Toaster – The Toaster can land on reels 4 and 5 and this is only during The Dawg’s Den feature. It will remain sticky for the duration of the feature and award either a multiplier or a £ value each spin, it also counts as a wild symbol.
Upon landing 3 Treat Symbols you enter the Treat Yo’self bonus round with 5 Free Spins. During the feature the triggering treats will remain sticky for the duration of the feature and act as a wild symbol and also add multipliers to any winning lines they are part of.
- The Biscuits can add multipliers of 2x, 3x or 4x
- The Bones can add multipliers of 5x, 10x, 15x or 20x
- The Meat can add multipliers of 25x, 50x, 75x, 100x, 150x or 200x
Any additional treats that land during the feature will stick and add 1 additional Free Spin.
Landing 3 or more Dawg’s Den Scatters awards the Dawg’s Den feature where you start with a minimum of 9 Free Spins and a maximum of 20. In this feature no win is awarded until the feature is complete. The win amounts from all winning combinations plus the multiplier value of any treats landing in a winning combination. These are collected above the reels and paid out at the end of the feature.
In the example below my total win was 462x stake!
Pug Life Paytable
The paytable in Pug Life is dynamic and changes with your stake, the example below is set to £/€1 per spin. We start with the 10’s and J’s which both pay 1x stake for a full line, the Q’s and K’s pay 1.5x and the A’s pay 2x respectively.
Moving onto the premium symbols we have the Rat and Pigeon both paying 4x stake for a full line, the Cat and Chihuahua both pay 7x and Pugly Pug and the Treat symbols both pay 10x stake respectively.
Final Thoughts On Pug Life
Pug Life has an RTP of 96.33%, the volatility is rated Medium and the maximum win is 7,500x stake.
Pug Life was surprisingly fun to play, the Dawg’s Den feature was my favourite as it reminded me of Dog House crossed with the old classic Fruit Warp with the win amount and multiplier saving itself for the end of the feature. The graphics and sounds are cartoony and although it looks like its not as serious as more volatile slots the wins can amount thick and fast. Overall it was an enjoyable slot to play.
As always thanks for reading and if you fancy a game of Pug Life there’s a link below to a TGC trusted casino.