Overview Of Alpha Eagle
Hacksaw Gaming’s latest release is based in the snowy mountains where the eagles fly and life is highly volatile which suits this games mechanics perfectly! Lets swoop into the game and see how it plays.
Alpha Eagle is a 5 reel, 4 row slot with 20 fixed paylines and the game has 2 bonus features. First all lets look at the different symbols and what they do.
- SNS aka Stack’n’Sync – Land 1 of these to trigger the Stack’n’Sync Feature.
- Golden Stack’n’Sync – Land 1 of these to trigger Stack’n’Sync with a guaranteed 5 reels locked and only high paying symbols present
- FS – Trigger Free Spins by landing at least 3 of these symbols, each extra symbol gives +1 Free Spin up to a maximum of 20 Free Spins.
- Eagle – Eagle symbols stick in the Eagle Link bonus but need to be activated by the Golden Eagle
- Golden Eagle – Golden Eagle symbols stick during the Eagle Link bonus and also activate the regular Eagle symbols that vertically or horizontally adjacent to the Golden symbol.
- Claws aka Eagle Link –Trigger the Eagle Link bonus by landing 3 Eagle Claw symbols in the base game.
When the Stack’n’Sync bonus activates, the stars at the top right of the screen can fill either 1, 2, 3 or 4 stars representing the chosen symbol to be 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 or fill the chosen reel/s completely, lightning then hits the reels and selects how many reels are chosen from 1 reel all the way to 5 reels. The best setup would be 4 stars with the best symbol (eagle) and all 5 reels being chosen for maximum potential.
The example below is where the feather was the chosen symbol and all 5 reels were selected but only half filled, luckily it still landed!
When the Eagle Link feature is triggered you start with 3 stars and each spin a regular Eagle or Golden Eagle land they reset to 3, this continues until you have 3 spins with no extra symbols, for each Golden Eagle the multiplier also increases by 1x. The game then goes to the Take Flight mode where you have 3 spins with the symbols that have been collected and also activated by the Golden Eagle and each spin more symbols can land to increase your win but these do not stick. If an extra Golden Eagle lands during these 3 Free Spins you are awarded 1 extra spin but he also doesn’t stick. This is the most Volatile feature of the game.
Alpha Eagle Paytable
The paytable in Alpha Eagle is dynamic and changes with your stake, the example below is set to £1 per spin. We start with the 10’s and J’s both paying 2x for 5 of a kind, Q’s and K’s pay 2.50x and A’s pay 3x respectively.
Moving on to the premium symbols we have the Feathers and Salmon both paying 7.50x stake, the Owl pays 10x, the Baby Eagle pays 15x and the top symbol of the Bald Eagle and the Wild both pay 25x for a full line.
Final Thoughts On Alpha Eagle
Alpha Eagle has an RTP of 96.26%, the volatility is rated High and the maximum win is 10,000x stake.
To sum the game up it was good fun and definitely engages you when you play, especially as the Stack’n’Sync feature can land in the base game and turn a regular spin into a 500x win in the blink of an eye! The graphics and sound fx are pleasant and the game ran smooth with no lag, overall it’s a slot I would recommend and will certainly be playing it myself in the future.
As always thanks for reading and if you fancy flying with the eagles there’s a link below to a TGC trusted casino.