Overview Of Max Megaways
Max Megaways is sheer magnetism, darling. The base game is a loaded gun with 4 bonus options waiting to shoot with any spin and reaction that occurs. Then the Free Spins are a whirlwind ride which changes every time depending on the Free Spin Bonuses you reveal, so grab a Martini and let’s take a look at BTG’s latest creation!
Max Megaways has a 6 reel setup with up to 117,649 ways to win with the max reel setup. In every base game spin and reaction there is a chance that a bonus will occur. The bonus will be one of the following:
• Maximum Megaways – The spin is played with 7 symbols per reel.
• Vertical Wild – All symbols on one reel are replaced by Wilds.
• Horizontal Wild – All symbols in the Extra Reel are replaced by Wilds.
• Wild Bomb – A Wild Bomb is added to the Extra reel. After any wins are paid, all symbols (except Scatter and the Wild Bomb) are replaced by new symbols.
There are 2 Scatter options – the regular Gold Scatter and the Diamond Mega Scatter. Reveal 3 of any Scatters to uncover 10 Free Spins, plus 2 additional spins for each Scatter beyond the third. One of the triggering Scatters must be a Mega Scatter to award the the Enhanced Free Spins.
Choose 2 doors to reveal your Free Spins Bonuses. When the Enhanced Free Spins are triggered choose 3 doors to reveal your Free Spins Bonuses. There are 5 different bonuses behind the doors as follows.
• Double Multiplier – The Free Spin Win Multiplier goes up by 2 after each reaction.
• Duplicating Wilds – Every Wild will turn each symbol in the reel below it into a Wild.
• 2 Scatter Retrigger – Two or more Scatters award extra Free Spins.
• Increased Ways – At least 5 symbols will occur on every reel.
• No Lower Symbols – Free Spins are played with the Jack, Ten and Nine removed.
Whenever you win between 25 and 100 times stake, you have the option to exchange the entire win for the chance to be awarded 10 Free Spins. The chance of winning the gamble is shown in green on a wheel. Whenever you win 100 times stake or more, you have the option to exchange 100 times your stake for 10 Free Spins.
The Enhanced Free Spins below paid 316x stake and nothing really connected but that 17x Multiplier really made a difference so you can imagine how big this can pay on a good bonus!
Max Megaways Paytable
The paytable in Max Megaways is simple and tells you what each symbol pays in multiples of your stake! Starting with the low paying symbols we have the 9’s and 10’s both paying just 0.3x stake for a full way, the J’s and Q’s pay 0.4x and the K’s and A’s both pay 0.5x.
Moving on to the premium symbols we have the Green Gem and Blue Gem both paying 0.6x for a full way, the Red Gem pays 0.8x and the Purple Gem being the top symbol pays 5x for a full way.
Final Thoughts On Max Megaways
Max Megaways has an RTP of 96.37%, the volatility is High and the maximum win is an enormous 139,200x stake!
To sum the game up it’s one of BTG’s better releases in my opinion. The super villain theme with the secret lair built into the side of a volcano is an original idea for a slot and they’ve executed it really well. The graphics and sound FX are what we’ve become accustomed too from the Australian based provider and easily identifiable upon playing. The mechanics feel polished with lots of features from previous BTG releases moulded into this new one and overall I think it’s a winner.
Good luck and as always thanks for reading, if you fancy a go the games live now and there’s a link below to a TGC trusted casino.