So...what have I missed?

• 2 weeks later...

I’m interested. Mainly because i’m in the same boat. Just decided to log in right now to see what people up to these days. Like you, new job, quit the devil game’s a while ago. Life is so much better without. There’s a reason none of us are as rich as the people who make these games and we never will be.

What you been up to? You ever have temptations or are you at that glorious “fuck that” point? Hope life’s been better without, i’m sure it has been. 

I may not know you but I’m proud of you. Three years therapy is some badass dedication. I think every person here would be proud of you. Keep doing your thing and winning, bud.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 29/02/2024 at 14:57, Chair Slots said:

Dunno why no-one has answered you get @Douvan but welcome back anyway.

Well done on sticking to your therapy and your new job pal.

Oh and it very much looks like you've missed fuck all lol.

Hey Chair. Good to see you, thanks for taking the time to reply.

• Keeemon 1

On 01/03/2024 at 00:35, PhantomJoker said:

I’m interested. Mainly because i’m in the same boat. Just decided to log in right now to see what people up to these days. Like you, new job, quit the devil game’s a while ago. Life is so much better without. There’s a reason none of us are as rich as the people who make these games and we never will be.

What you been up to? You ever have temptations or are you at that glorious “fuck that” point? Hope life’s been better without, i’m sure it has been. 

I may not know you but I’m proud of you. Three years therapy is some badass dedication. I think every person here would be proud of you. Keep doing your thing and winning, bud.

Back at you and congrats on al your achievements.