Reasons to be cheerful

Guest Miller26

The missus is working in Barcelona and has got me a shirt signed by 7 players so far including Messi, good one for the collection or ebay. Plus shes away so I did the shopping and spent £80 on crisps. :crywithlaughter:

42 minutes ago, Denman said:

The missus is working in Barcelona and has got me a shirt signed by 7 players so far including Messi, good one for the collection or ebay. Plus shes away so I did the shopping and spent £80 on crisps. :crywithlaughter:

You sure your not sat there with a Barca shirt and a pack of sharpies!! :bigsmile:

18 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

You sure your not sat there with a Barca shirt and a pack of sharpies!! :bigsmile:

Nah mate. Missus is actually working for the club. But maybe she is sat there with a shirt and pen to keep me happy!!

Guest Miller26
6 hours ago, Markymark said:

Done my nut in the bookies, but seen an old man walk into a lamppost, nearly wet myself.

Back in the day I walked into 3 different lampposts in one day whilst in Ibiza . Knocked myself out with the last one . Heavy session if you know what I mean ?. Oh them were the days ?

Guest Miller26
26 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Going to ask @Miller26 what he's backing tonight so I can lay them with my new matchbook account. ? 

Silent echo 6.20

oh this is us 6.50

nautical mile 7.20

cayuga 7.50

i haven’t had a bet David but these are what I would of had .

Guest Miller26
On 15/05/2018 at 12:35, Balzaque said:

Today's reason for me it that i got time to become active on the forum and joining the streams again! Missed you guys! ?

Get in there mate . Missing your valued input

Guest Miller26
On 15/05/2018 at 12:56, TJFF said:

...and just picked up £95 from Fred again...

Deffo cheerful...

On the horses mate? . Give me some tips as I need them just lately ?