Hey guys ! Just wanted to say hi my names dirtydavey ! I've been watching rocknrolla for a few days now and after watching on YouTube and subscribing I was wondering how you guys comment on and watch the live streams ? Ive just joined this site / forum literally just now so I'm new and don't have a clue lol 

good luck to anyone having a gaming session tonight 

peace 

dirtydavey 

• Keeemon 1

12 minutes ago, Dirtydavey said:

Hey guys ! Just wanted to say hi my names dirtydavey ! I've been watching rocknrolla for a few days now and after watching on YouTube and subscribing I was wondering how you guys comment on and watch the live streams ? Ive just joined this site / forum literally just now so I'm new and don't have a clue lol 

peace 

dirtydavey 

Welcome mate. 

If your watching live stream on your phone, at the bottom it will say top chat so you can comment from there. 

Edited by david1111
  • Good Luck! 1

Lol cheers mate 

I'm a roulette man ! Love it love it love it win or lose I just adore it ? I do have a little on blackjack too sometimes and greyhound racing sometimes but I've never done horses or sports 

a couple of stats from me 

been gambling about 12 years I'm 33 now 

my biggest win on roulette was 6 weeks ago I won 10 grand in one night from 500 quid and my biggest loss was 10 days after that when I lost 8 grand in 2 hours haha

i just love the adrenaline rush of gambling that's all it is for me I genuinely enjoy it win or lose it's a expensive hobby of mine ? 

Guest Miller26
6 minutes ago, Dirtydavey said:

Lol cheers mate 

I'm a roulette man ! Love it love it love it win or lose I just adore it ? I do have a little on blackjack too sometimes and greyhound racing sometimes but I've never done horses or sports 

a couple of stats from me 

been gambling about 12 years I'm 33 now 

my biggest win on roulette was 6 weeks ago I won 10 grand in one night from 500 quid and my biggest loss was 10 days after that when I lost 8 grand in 2 hours haha

i just love the adrenaline rush of gambling that's all it is for me I genuinely enjoy it win or lose it's a expensive hobby of mine ? 

It’s a very dangerous game mate but if you can afford it get in there . I try to avoid mate . We have a good laugh on here whatever your in to there’s something for everyone gambling related , even support if your having issues . 

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/04/2018 at 22:23, Dirtydavey said:

peace 

dirtydavey 

Welcome mate!!