Average Deposit

Ned Pizza

Hey,

How much do you deposit on average? Here are mine from last night

50, 100, 200, 350, 300, 500, 500 and 1000 = 3K !!! only stopped because had text from bank saying I'm overdrawn on my account

complete TILT mode started low and went chasing my loses. Logged in this morning have £12 left :)

Feel real sick this morning.

• Agree 3
  • Get In! 1

10 minutes ago, Ned Pizza said:

Hey,

50, 100, 200, 350, 300, 500, 500 and 1000 = 3K !!! only stopped because had text from bank saying I'm overdrawn on my account

complete TILT mode started low and went chasing my loses. Logged in this morning have £12 left :)

I have done similar in the past and you're right the feeling you wake up with is terrible. I have deposit limits now which stops all of the above. So I think in your case that would be the right thing to do. 

Regarding my previous averages, I can't say I've  worked it out and to be honest would rather not know 

Edited by david1111
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, david1111 said:

I have done similar in the past and you're right the feeling you wake up with is terrible. I have deposit limits now which stops all of the above. So I think in your case that would be the right thing to do. 

Regarding my previous averages, I can't say I've  worked it out and to be honest would rather not know 

Yes Ive done this also in the past.....Once lost 20K in two weeks.  Since then have been considerably restrained and bet small until i win, and then raise the bets up.

I never chase, there is always another day.   It is the curse of the gambler......but once overcome betting is great.

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 3

7 hours ago, Ned Pizza said:

Hey,

Hope you're ok mate,really stings and is easily done as like David says deposit limits or walk away. Get through a few months and realise that it's a lesson learned but you will move on.

• Keeemon 1

Guest Miller26

Absolutely gutted for you mate . It’s the worst time to deposit late at night . I don’t understand why banks don’t give people the option to say not be able to use your card between  certain times . Best thing to do in my opinion would be to sign up to gamstop.

• 1 month later...

To be fair I have never deposit any more than 50£ in one depoit before.  I try to plsy on small stakes then build the balance up then increase the stakes. But I have often ended up depositing lots of times after I lose trying to chase the win lol